Is anyone else surprised at Titanfall on today's poll?

#31kcypher2000Posted 1/14/2014 2:04:18 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
The only time I look at the poll is when someone makes a topic like this one.

Me too. Never vote either because they are totally worthless especially on this site. Look at all the polls that said the xbox would fail that bitter ps fanboys would site like fact.
#32crucialPosted 1/14/2014 2:19:53 PM
Not at all,I want all those games and had a hard time picking one,I wanted to pick like 3 of them.

I want TF badly but think Destiny will be better and really want Watchdogs just as much,but I picked the game that will come out first which is Infamous so I will get that then TF soon after,can't wait.
#33troyboy81Posted 1/14/2014 2:22:59 PM
6.22% LOL
---
GameFAQs aka ComplaintFAQs aka TrollFAQs
#34RebelGameMasterPosted 1/14/2014 2:32:59 PM
I am very upset at reading what some people are saying about Bravely Default. I have preordered it. It's my decision to buy it and people are attacking that decision. Is this what Xbots feel like when people attack Titanfall?...

Except that I have played the demo, read the awesome reviews it has recieved across seas, learned that its sequel will be out soon in Japan, and that SE's owes that one new title a lot.

What do we know about Titanfall? Except another FPS made by the guys that made the other FPS, 6v6, and auto-aim headshot pistol?
---
THE XBONE: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/576/502/388.jpg
#35oddnumberPosted 1/14/2014 3:23:44 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...
I am very upset at reading what some people are saying about Bravely Default. I have preordered it. It's my decision to buy it and people are attacking that decision. Is this what Xbots feel like when people attack Titanfall?...

Except that I have played the demo, read the awesome reviews it has recieved across seas, learned that its sequel will be out soon in Japan, and that SE's owes that one new title a lot.

What do we know about Titanfall? Except another FPS made by the guys that made the other FPS, 6v6, and auto-aim headshot pistol?

You should calm down, it is only people's opinion. I have Bravely Default Limited Edition preordered, and I could care less what people thinks. I could stereotype BD and say that it is another stereotypical JRPG too...

I also have Titanfall for the PC preordered, but that is just me haha.
#36Grenade LauncherPosted 1/15/2014 12:28:46 AM
Nope. The "hype" for Titanfall was always manufactured based on unskilled journalists being super excited that they can kill bots and pretend to be good at FPS.
---
Herp Derp Merp Blerp
Grenade launcher is quality too. - Okikurmi
#37TheCyborgNinjaPosted 1/15/2014 12:31:06 AM
GameFAQs is not representative of the world's feelings. I'm not surprised at the poll.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#38Spetsnaz420Posted 1/15/2014 4:35:55 AM
TBONE_Od...
The only time I look at the poll is when someone makes a topic like this one.

Same here... Today's poll is about being attracted to video game characters =/
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#39Grenade LauncherPosted 1/15/2014 5:29:31 AM
In similar developments, Infamous, Watch Dogs, The Division, Destiny, Dark Souls 2 and The Witcher 3 blast past 6x6enfall in Eurogamer's Most Anticipated 2014 games list http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-01-15-eurogamer-readers-most-anticipated-games-of-2014

I'm sure it isn't representative of wider feelings, though.
---
Herp Derp Merp Blerp
Grenade launcher is quality too. - Okikurmi