any good singleplayer games coming to the xbox one

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. any good singleplayer games coming to the xbox one

User Info: SILENTGHOSTS96

SILENTGHOSTS96
3 years ago#1
my internet has gotten bad this past month so i was wondering wat sp games r coming so far only watchdogs and dying light

User Info: Cornbread4life

Cornbread4life
3 years ago#2
As far as I can tell, the horizon's looking pretty...slow (for lack of a better word). Just looking up release dates hasn't really given me too much to look forward to in the SP department.
GT: Cornbread4life

User Info: Rod1984

Rod1984
3 years ago#3
thief and metal gear solid
PSN: mavrik1984 - GamerTag: rod1984 - Steam: rod1984

User Info: Sinist3r_Blade

Sinist3r_Blade
3 years ago#4
The Witcher 3 and Dragon Age: Inquisition. They don't have release dates yet though unfortunately.

SILENTGHOSTS96
3 years ago#5
Sinist3r_Blade posted...
The Witcher 3 and Dragon Age: Inquisition. They don't have release dates yet though unfortunately.

thanks but im not q huge fan of those games are thye like skyrim? cause skyrim was to slow paced for me

User Info: Juzten76

Juzten76
3 years ago#6
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
my internet has gotten bad this past month so i was wondering wat sp games r coming so far only watchdogs and dying light

Tomb Raider, The Witcher 3, Dragon Age, and Alien: Isolation. There's more, but those are the games on my radar.

SILENTGHOSTS96
3 years ago#7
Juzten76 posted...
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...

Tomb Raider, The Witcher 3, Dragon Age, and Alien: Isolation. There's more, but those are the games on my radar.

is withcer a better sieres then skyrim cause i wanted to get into a rpg game but something with skyrim i couldnt get into i think it was timing like cod ghosts bf4,ac4 where coming out when i picked up skyrim

User Info: dnmt

dnmt
3 years ago#8
Witcher 2 is the best western RPG in a long while, definitely worth jumping into before Witcher 3 if you have even the slightest interest in the series. The first Witcher can be skipped generally speaking.

User Info: ElPolloDiablo87

ElPolloDiablo87
3 years ago#9
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
Juzten76 posted...
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...

is withcer a better sieres then skyrim cause i wanted to get into a rpg game but something with skyrim i couldnt get into i think it was timing like cod ghosts bf4,ac4 where coming out when i picked up skyrim

I wouldn't necessarily say Witcher is better than Skyrim but it is more focused and fast paced, and I do like the combat more in Witcher.
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA

User Info: zerosignal316

zerosignal316
3 years ago#10
I think Quantum Break is coming this year and that's single player (at least to my knowledge)
XBL Gamertag: ZeroSignal316
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. any good singleplayer games coming to the xbox one

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived