As a 360 player I would like to thank you all.

#1goatthiefPosted 1/14/2014 3:29:07 AM
All the squeakers and baddies have moved over to your system and the play experience online has increased exponentially because of it.

So thanks for your sacrifice. I am really looking forward to playing Titanfall on the 360. Most of the players left are worth playing with.
---
goats goats goats
#2koichiPosted 1/14/2014 3:30:02 AM
They are on both systems still. Dont give yourself false hope.
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#3goatthief(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2014 3:35:27 AM
No man its not nearly as bad anymore.
---
goats goats goats
#4koichiPosted 1/14/2014 3:41:25 AM
No, it is.
---
"It seems to have run its course, gone off course, rolled down a cliff, hit a cow and then exploded."~Sven(About a thread.)
#5goatthief(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2014 3:46:15 AM(edited)
Since around Christmas time I have yet to be told about the sexual exploits of a 13 year old and my mother. Nor have I been called a freaker, a hacker, or anything like that just for being better than half the people in the game.
---
goats goats goats
#6tadmfpolePosted 1/14/2014 3:52:07 AM
goatthief posted...
All the squeakers and baddies have moved over to your system and the play experience online has increased exponentially because of it.

So thanks for your sacrifice. I am really looking forward to playing Titanfall on the 360. Most of the players left are worth playing with.

You haven't played BF4 on 360 have you
---
my current game collection
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/tadmfpole/games/owned
#7InjusticeRebornPosted 1/14/2014 3:56:50 AM
Just removing Call of Duty from my gaming habit has reduced such experiences massively.

I reckon when I get my PS3 and experience it's single player games (FFX as an example), it'll be wiped out completely. I think the 360 has me burned out on online gaming now. I don't think I'll bother with it on the PS3/4 combo.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
#8SycoticPosted 1/14/2014 7:45:01 AM
Funny, cause I think since I have moved to the X1, it has gotten better.
---
Xbox: Get Psycho
#9streamjumperPosted 1/14/2014 7:50:44 AM
Sycotic posted...
Funny, cause I think since I have moved to the X1, it has gotten better.

Same here. Since November I've had more or less good experiences with randoms and new friends. And given that not all my friend list has made the migration yet, that's a lot of randoms and new friends.
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...
#10angel609Posted 1/14/2014 8:02:33 AM
enjoy the worst version of titan fall. and your 360

i dont know about you but i enjoy hearing lil kids rapping and beat boxing on cod ghost. Its funny, and if they do get annoying then just mute them. its that simple. you did all of this over thinking for nothing
---
GT-VandaliismZ (with 2 i's) add me
Coolest guy youll ever meet