As a 360 player I would like to thank you all.

#11dementedlullabyPosted 1/14/2014 8:02:48 AM
I was playing some Tomb Raider on the weekend for some achievements before the game goes dead and the community even on that has a bunch of kids. Which is odd, I didn't think there'd be so many young teens and children playing it =/,

MK vs DC, at least one kid as well. -_- I guess that's par for the course on console though.
---
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#12Juzten76Posted 1/14/2014 8:50:24 AM
goatthief posted...
All the squeakers and baddies have moved over to your system and the play experience online has increased exponentially because of it.

So thanks for your sacrifice. I am really looking forward to playing Titanfall on the 360. Most of the players left are worth playing with.

I still play the 360. They're still there as well as everywhere else.
#13Sniper_BrosefPosted 1/14/2014 9:03:26 AM
Quit trying to steal these nice peoples goats OP!
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#14goatthief(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2014 12:24:47 PM
Everyone I talk to who plays x box one that doesn't post here seems to disagree and almost every video of x box one online seems infested with squeakers so I think you are wrongm
---
If you see this sig I am browsing gamefaqs mobile and chances are I'm on the toilet.
#15Cornbread4lifePosted 1/14/2014 12:38:17 PM
goatthief posted...
All the squeakers and baddies have moved over to your system and the play experience online has increased exponentially because of it.

So thanks for your sacrifice. I am really looking forward to playing Titanfall on the 360. Most of the players left are worth playing with.

I feel like I should at least warn you that the 360 version is being made by an unnamed outside group of developers. Not saying that's a guaranteed bad thing, but keep your receipt.
---
GT: Cornbread4life