Do you agree Black Flag is Xbox One GOTY?

#1OhFudgePosted 1/14/2014 10:14:44 AM
IGN and Gamespot have declared Black Flag as Xbox One GOTY. Do you agree with their verdict? Why or why not? Personally I was hoping Dead Rising 3 to win. I haven't played Black Flag so I can't comment on that.
---
GT/PSN: XenoGamerX
#2yiangaruuugaPosted 1/14/2014 10:20:12 AM
No, Xbox One GOTY should be an exclusive. My vote would be DR3.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
#3MetroidFan9999Posted 1/14/2014 10:21:03 AM
Yes, it's the best game on the system at the moment.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#4CrysianiaPosted 1/14/2014 10:23:48 AM
Hmm I think halo is a terrible game because ive never played it.

TC logic.

I would have ignored this thread but decided to join TC in the "cant comment because I have not played both games".
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#5JK8289Posted 1/14/2014 10:24:14 AM
For single player yes. But multiplayer goty would be BF4
---
GT: KillerIsHere828
#6OhFudge(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2014 10:27:24 AM
Crysiania posted...

TC logic.

I would have ignored this thread but decided to join TC in the "cant comment because I have not played both games".

Did I say Black Flag was a terrible game? Try harder, troll.
---
#7Exodus_PrimePosted 1/14/2014 10:30:49 AM
I was expecting Dead Rising 3 as well, but then again what do you expect when they vote TLOU as goty. It should've been Forza 5 for goty but you know opinions.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#8CrysianiaPosted 1/14/2014 10:32:52 AM(edited)
OhFudge posted...
Crysiania posted...

TC logic.

No but I said halo was terrible based on my zero information of it having never played it (same logic you used).

You cant say xx title should be goty over xx title when you have not experienced both titles, its just 100% bias.
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#9OhFudge(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2014 10:51:43 AM
Crysiania posted...
OhFudge posted...
Crysiania posted...

TC logic.

No but I said halo was terrible based on my zero information of it having never played it (same logic you used).

You cant say xx title should be goty over xx title when you have not experienced both titles, its just 100% bias.

So are you saying I have to play every game ever released to have an non-biased vote on a GOTY? Your opinion is flawed. I made this thread for this very reason - to see what those who have played both take on this.
---
#10CrysianiaPosted 1/14/2014 10:58:51 AM

I made this thread for this very reason - to see what those who have "played both" take on this.

Ah i see that you now agree with me you need to have played both games to possibly comment on one game being more goty over another.

Im glad.
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul