How many AAA exclusive games can we expect this year on disc? Its all I will buy

#41skermacPosted 1/14/2014 5:37:28 PM
Djnardu posted...
Guys..

The whole reason why exclusivity is important is because exclusive games sell consoles.

Not true. People buy consoles based on how they like the console and more importantly the controller.

I don't care what console I have, to me its all about the controller. If the controller feels good in my hands then the console is sold regardless of exclusives. Anyone else?
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#42Silentbob711Posted 1/14/2014 5:41:18 PM
dnmt posted...
Exclusive = available on only that console. You can't play The Last of Us on anything but a PS3, but you can play Titanfall on 360, Xbone and PC. That's a big difference.

Will it still be considered exclusive when you can play it on the ps4/vita, etc through play station now?
---
FC-3110-5207-4470
#43DjnarduPosted 1/14/2014 5:47:07 PM
Silentbob711 posted...
dnmt posted...
Exclusive = available on only that console. You can't play The Last of Us on anything but a PS3, but you can play Titanfall on 360, Xbone and PC. That's a big difference.

Will it still be considered exclusive when you can play it on the ps4/vita, etc through play station now?

No but the fact is it stayed exclusive for a year.

Till today if you want to play the last of us you need a ps3. It's still exclusive.
---
PS4 - Xbox One- PC
i7 3700k 4.8GHz, 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1900Mhz, GTX 690
#44crucialPosted 1/15/2014 2:22:37 PM
Titanfall will be this gens Gears of War,I heard the same crap back then about Gears not being exclusive because it was on PC as well as 360 but as people have said all ready MS makes money on every game sold no matter what you buy it on,it an exclusive no matter how you spin it,and TF is all ready selling X1's and it's a few months away,many of my friends bought a day one just because TF is releasing on it including me,if it was not for DR3 and TF I was going to wait on buying a X1 and many people feel the same way,it's a console seller for sure but Sony will have them as well.
#450TiamaT0Posted 1/15/2014 2:59:29 PM
It's funny to me about how everyone hated the douchey Sony fanboys for their constant posts about exclusives. You can't even tell the difference anymore, the Xbox fanboys are just as bad now.

Here's an idea boys... Why not put all that effort into trying to get laid for the first time in your lives. Just saying.
---
Myths, Lies and complete stupidity barely scratch the surface of your ignorance.
#46bessy67Posted 1/15/2014 3:02:08 PM
0TiamaT0 posted...
It's funny to me about how everyone hated the douchey Sony fanboys for their constant posts about exclusives. You can't even tell the difference anymore, the Xbox fanboys are just as bad now.

Here's an idea boys... Why not put all that effort into trying to get laid for the first time in your lives. Just saying.

How is discussing Xbox exclusives on the Xbox One board and then having the thread being derailed by a bunch of Sony fanboys arguing that Titanfall isn't exclusive the fault of Xbox fanboys?
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#47singhellotakuPosted 1/15/2014 3:07:48 PM
AAA exclusives are the worst, shallowest games you can buy, why would you limit yourself to them?
#480TiamaT0Posted 1/15/2014 3:39:21 PM
bessy67 posted...
0TiamaT0 posted...

How is discussing Xbox exclusives on the Xbox One board and then having the thread being derailed by a bunch of Sony fanboys arguing that Titanfall isn't exclusive the fault of Xbox fanboys?

The issues is nothing but semantics. The fact that the trolls are getting the Xbox kiddies so whiney because they finally got a decent exclusive not named Halo or Gears is endlessly hilarious. Much the same way every Sony exclusive was an instant classic just for being a Sony exclusive.
---
Myths, Lies and complete stupidity barely scratch the surface of your ignorance.
#49Smackdowner1Posted 1/15/2014 3:50:38 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Sony consoles are excluded. Therefore those games are exclusive. End of discussion.

Don't try to argue. He has PC specs in his signature. He's one of them
---
''Malice'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2014