This board has more topics about Titanfall than the Titanfall board.

#11Exodus_PrimePosted 1/14/2014 4:42:58 PM
PippyThePooper posted...
Sith Jedi posted...

That's because everyone who bought an Xbox One finished Dead Rising 3 in a weekend and got bored with Forza and Peggle shortly thereafter. They're bored now and have visions of another game to play on their $600+ system.

I think you're talking about the wrong console :-) silly willy man you can't beat Dead Rising 3 in a weekend, now Killzone.....
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#12mjc0961Posted 1/18/2014 8:52:57 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
PippyThePooper posted...
Sith Jedi posted...

That's because everyone who bought an Xbox One finished Dead Rising 3 in a weekend and got bored with Forza and Peggle shortly thereafter. They're bored now and have visions of another game to play on their $600+ system.

I think you're talking about the wrong console :-) silly willy man you can't beat Dead Rising 3 in a weekend, now Killzone.....

Of course you can beat Dead Rising 3 in a weekend.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#13PippyThePooperPosted 1/18/2014 10:01:58 AM
The best way to fight this problem is to mark each and every Titanfall topic on the Xbox One board as either 'Off Topic Posting' or 'Trolling' depending on the subject of the thread. If anything it will tick off the moderators.
---
If you believe Jesus Christ was a nice man, think all that Bible "Lord and Savior" stuff is silly, and are 100% proud of it, yada yada yada
#14goatthiefPosted 1/18/2014 10:04:07 AM
PippyThePooper posted...
The best way to fight this problem is to mark each and every Titanfall topic on the Xbox One board as either 'Off Topic Posting' or 'Trolling' depending on the subject of the thread. If anything it will tick off the moderators.

Disruptive posting will work better than trolling. Smaller queue.
---
If you see this sig I am browsing gamefaqs mobile and chances are I'm on the toilet.
#15GRU_CommanderPosted 1/18/2014 10:12:38 AM
This topic is true.
---
PSN: achillies_ny
Go faq yourself
#16PippyThePooperPosted 1/18/2014 10:18:53 AM
goatthief posted...
PippyThePooper posted...

Disruptive posting will work better than trolling. Smaller queue.

You are right.

'Disruptive Posting' it is then.
---
If you believe Jesus Christ was a nice man, think all that Bible "Lord and Savior" stuff is silly, and are 100% proud of it, yada yada yada
#17MetroidFan9999Posted 1/18/2014 11:20:36 AM
reassurance is a terrible habit.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#18Shiro-RedWind-Posted 1/18/2014 11:32:40 AM
Sadly enough the reason you see more Titanfall topics on here than on the board it is intended for and I am going to call it like I see it being an X1 owner is that it's truthfully reassurance. Honestly it can't be anything else.

The game is amazing no doubt. Played the demo, didn't put shock and awe in me like other people but I like shooters so I go with it. It's different. I'm a Battlefield kind of person though so you take from that what you will.

But back on point, people make these topics every day because it's almost like a way to scream down the PS4 camp's throat so they can:

A: Feel justified and comfortable in their soon to be purchase.
B: Counter the arguments or disinterest and concern in the title (veil over the eyes for issues that others may find legitimate.)
C: Reassure others that Titanfall is a must have for the X1. (Despite it coming out in three venues - 360, PC, and the aforementioned X1)
D: Get hype going.

Far as I'm concerned I like hype but it is getting ridiculous and most of these topics are pointless. At this point it's only bait for trolling or the fire back of " Anything negative against Titanfall is hate because my personal time with the beta equates to the personal feelings of everyone who plays it. " Which is also really ridiculous.
---
"Gamefaqs doesn't allow Common Sense." - Tifanity
"Shiro -Red Wind- slaying posters with the mighty winds of Asgard as usual." - Sage_Han