Sold my PS4 and bought an X1

#1SMG90xPosted 1/14/2014 2:32:55 PM
So i bought my first xbox one last night and first thing i have to say is i love it ! I sold my PS4 lastnight for $480 on craigslist and the guy accidently gave me $100 extra :)!

I bought it along with Ryse, dead rising , and COD ghost Now i will say this .. I was not as impressed with cod ghost quality on xbox one compared to ps4 but DRS and Ryse gameplay lived up to my expectations. Something else that bothered me was how long it took to install a game on my x1 compared to ps4 but i'll get over that.

I mainly switched consoles because titanfall is the nearest title releasing that i am interested in i like the ps4 but great games wont come out till way later. Unfortunately my xbox one was making a loud noise so i took it back to best buy this morning and had it replaced at bestbuy.. Wont have time to try my new system till i get out of work tonight. Anyways who here loves their xbox one? I am surprised at whats people were saying about ryse i am really enjoying it im not that far in but i know ill continue it. Can i fight other players in the arena? & will my saved data carry over to my new xbox one?

Microsoft is possibly giving me a new game for my troubles.

Who wants to add me and who else is enjoying their console?
#2Lawboy2Posted 1/14/2014 2:35:13 PM
Congrats TC
#3Sith JediPosted 1/14/2014 2:36:26 PM
That guy was probably a serial killer that gave you an extra $100 to test your morals. You obviously failed so expect a visit from him soon.
#4RebelGameMasterPosted 1/14/2014 2:38:26 PM
Normally it's "WE DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO WITH YOUR MONE! LOL BLOGFAQS! RAWR!"

But since you sold your PS4 to buy an XBone it's, "CONGRATS! I WANNA HAVE YOUR BABIES! IM A DUDE BUT WE'LL KEEP TRYING UNTIL IT HAPPENS!"
---
THE XBONE: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/576/502/388.jpg
#5SaintSeiyaXPosted 1/14/2014 2:38:54 PM
You made the right choice.
---
#1 N.Y. Sports Fan - X360: P 1 L L zZz ; PSN: ExodusIllusion - http://killakadafi.dvdaf.com/owned
#6Ironman06Posted 1/14/2014 2:45:33 PM
Was it all of my posts that made you change your mind?
#7Juzten76Posted 1/14/2014 2:46:22 PM
The right choice would have been to keep the PS4 and buy an Xbox One.
#8crucialPosted 1/14/2014 2:51:57 PM
Good choice PS4 is a dust collector right now at least you get to play DR3,KI and forza the best launch games this gen,PS4 won't pick up until next year that is when you should re buy a PS4,i own them both but would trade in my PS4 for an X1 in a second if I did not own one all ready,hell I am thinking about trading in PS4 for a PS3 because that console is on fire right now,it's like Sony released PS4 just because MS was releasing a new console because there is really nothing on PS4 besides maybe Infamous and Order 1886.

Great choice and enjoy,been playing X1 every day since launch.
#9SILENTGHOSTS96Posted 1/14/2014 2:55:17 PM
SMG90x posted...
So i bought my first xbox one last night and first thing i have to say is i love it ! I sold my PS4 lastnight for $480 on craigslist and the guy accidently gave me $100 extra :)!

I bought it along with Ryse, dead rising , and COD ghost Now i will say this .. I was not as impressed with cod ghost quality on xbox one compared to ps4 but DRS and Ryse gameplay lived up to my expectations. Something else that bothered me was how long it took to install a game on my x1 compared to ps4 but i'll get over that.

I mainly switched consoles because titanfall is the nearest title releasing that i am interested in i like the ps4 but great games wont come out till way later. Unfortunately my xbox one was making a loud noise so i took it back to best buy this morning and had it replaced at bestbuy.. Wont have time to try my new system till i get out of work tonight. Anyways who here loves their xbox one? I am surprised at whats people were saying about ryse i am really enjoying it im not that far in but i know ill continue it. Can i fight other players in the arena? & will my saved data carry over to my new xbox

Who wants to add me and who else is enjoying their console?
i did the same thing as you
#10method115Posted 1/14/2014 3:01:03 PM
crucial posted...
Good choice PS4 is a dust collector right now at least you get to play DR3,KI and forza the best launch games this gen,PS4 won't pick up until next year that is when you should re buy a PS4,i own them both but would trade in my PS4 for an X1 in a second if I did not own one all ready,hell I am thinking about trading in PS4 for a PS3 because that console is on fire right now,it's like Sony released PS4 just because MS was releasing a new console because there is really nothing on PS4 besides maybe Infamous and Order 1886.

Great choice and enjoy,been playing X1 every day since launch.

My PS4 isn't collecting any dust just finished AC4, still playing lego marvels,Tomb raider on pre order, Still going strong on BF4. X1 will be joining it as soon as Titan fall comes out.
---
PSN: method114