Respawn responds to outcry about player limits on Xbox One exclusive Titanfall

#161Nave316Posted 1/15/2014 10:29:33 PM
"XBOX One exclusive"?

Titanfall is coming to 360 and PC as well. That means that this game is not an XBOX One exclusive. I wish people would quit referring to it as such...
#162garcia_jxPosted 1/16/2014 1:13:45 AM
skermac posted...
method115 posted...
I hate when asked why they didn't even give us an option he responds to that with a question. Why wont they just answer the question straight up?

I want to know why all 48 cant be human players, whats the difference in having bots and humans?

that's because of the campaign in multiplayer. How are you supposed to have the scenes acted out with human players?
#163dnmtPosted 1/16/2014 1:22:23 AM
garcia_jx posted...
skermac posted...
method115 posted...
I hate when asked why they didn't even give us an option he responds to that with a question. Why wont they just answer the question straight up?

I want to know why all 48 cant be human players, whats the difference in having bots and humans?

that's because of the campaign in multiplayer. How are you supposed to have the scenes acted out with human players?

ITT: Let's think of "canon" reason why we should have less options, less players and less fun.
#164garcia_jxPosted 1/16/2014 1:22:49 AM
garcia_jx posted...
skermac posted...
method115 posted...

Plus, 48 human players equals 48 titans, which equals 96 total combatants, which equal bad spawning, which equals cramped maps, which equals getting shot from all sides, which equals no fun, which equals rage quitting.
#165nableetPosted 1/16/2014 1:39:29 AM
FhearSliabhNeil posted...
nableet posted...
Oh look liquidblue has been wrecked so hard he left....

You're an angry little person, aren't you? To constantly refresh to see if someone has responsed is pretty pathetic. Why do you think that you're so important that a person has to respond to you immediately? All he did was say name 10 games that meet your qualifications; you can't even do that.

Sorry, but since he insulted my intelligence and called me a troll twice, I decided to be a pr$&K about it. As per usual though, people seem to ignore the person they agree with being a #$%& and focus on the person they disagree with. That is called bias.

As for constantly refreshing? Hardly. About two hours had passed.

I already questioned the 12v12 arguement, since Titanfall can only do 6v6 why go straight to 12v12? But if you had read the thread, you'd know that.

Meet my qualifications? I'm beginning to think you don't even know what you are talking about. Go read the thread and get back to me....
---
GT - Tyfighta23 PSN - N/A
#166nableetPosted 1/16/2014 1:41:02 AM
liquidblue4 posted...
nableet posted...

Youre both wrong. Not much to argue about.

You could explain how I am wrong, well actually you couldn't. You have been called out and ran away from the arguement.

Pathetic.
---
#167liquidblue4Posted 1/16/2014 3:49:07 AM
nableet posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
nableet posted...

You could explain how I am wrong, well actually you couldn't. You have been called out and ran away from the arguement.

Pathetic.

Trying to argue in a circle isnt going to help your trolling
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#168nableetPosted 1/16/2014 3:55:51 AM
liquidblue4 posted...
nableet posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
nableet posted...

Pathetic.

Trying to argue in a circle isnt going to help your trolling

Argue in a circle? You have presented your arguement, I, and others, have refuted it and you have fallen back on to the "you are wrong, troll" defense and still refuse to actually have a debate.

I think I am the one being trolled.
---
#169liquidblue4Posted 1/16/2014 11:10:02 AM
Yeah, look at all of that refutation!
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#170FatCatAttackPosted 1/16/2014 11:40:08 AM
garcia_jx posted...
garcia_jx posted...
skermac posted...
method115 posted...

Plus, 48 human players equals 48 titans, which equals 96 total combatants, which equal bad spawning, which equals cramped maps, which equals getting shot from all sides, which equals no fun, which equals rage quitting.

Whoever said you have to have titans? Why is a different playlist of 12 v 12 pilots only or other gamemodes not available?

This is what's suspicious about their design excuse. Not everyone wants to deal with the goofy robots at all. Many would like to experience the jetpack parkour combat without fussing with vehicles.
---
ilcal: Everything makes baby jesus cry. That's why i hate babies.
CS Turgid_Walrus