Respawn responds to outcry about player limits on Xbox One exclusive Titanfall

#171garcia_jxPosted 1/16/2014 8:37:41 PM
FatCatAttack posted...
garcia_jx posted...
garcia_jx posted...
skermac posted...
method115 posted...
I hate when asked why they didn't even give us an option he responds to that with a question. Why wont they just answer the question straight up?

I want to know why all 48 cant be human players, whats the difference in having bots and humans?

that's because of the campaign in multiplayer. How are you supposed to have the scenes acted out with human players?

Plus, 48 human players equals 48 titans, which equals 96 total combatants, which equal bad spawning, which equals cramped maps, which equals getting shot from all sides, which equals no fun, which equals rage quitting.

Whoever said you have to have titans? Why is a different playlist of 12 v 12 pilots only or other gamemodes not available?

This is what's suspicious about their design excuse. Not everyone wants to deal with the goofy robots at all. Many would like to experience the jetpack parkour combat without fussing with vehicles.

True, but it's EA after all. And EA gets what EA wants. They can add different modes later on,I assume.
#172IWUPosted 1/16/2014 8:44:14 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Though Titanfall players will only be able to play with 11 of their friends, the game will feature up to 48 combatants

They cry moar about 6vs6 yet most people on here don't have more than 11 friends in real life.

Studies have shown that people who have less friends tend to be more intelligent because it shows that they are less willing to give their trust to just anyone.

Just a little food for thought.
---
Irregardless, for all intensive purposes I could care less if you take me for granite. If given free reign, I'll continue to tow the line so it's a mute point.
#173TarotXIIIPosted 1/20/2014 2:04:18 AM
Lets not try to be edgy neckbeards, we all know that we all want 24v24 or maybe 16v16. 6v6 from what i've seen in the alpha is just too spread apart and no teamwork happens. The AI is for the casuals who just came from black ops 2. They say "it's not like we are call of duty or battlefield" yet they cater towards the casuals from call of duty. If there were lets say,, 12v12 then that would mean titans can now gang bang other titans as a team.
#174krystylaPosted 1/20/2014 2:10:14 AM
IWU posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
Though Titanfall players will only be able to play with 11 of their friends, the game will feature up to 48 combatants

They cry moar about 6vs6 yet most people on here don't have more than 11 friends in real life.

Studies have shown that people who have less friends tend to be more intelligent because it shows that they are less willing to give their trust to just anyone.

Depends on what you consider friends. Most ppl have varying levels of friends, ranging from close to slightly more than acquaintances.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#175ILikesCheesePosted 1/24/2014 6:19:35 AM(edited)
IWU posted...

Doncha just love it when people quote that "studies have shown...." and then fail to post a link to a single one of those "studies" ?
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?