The Xbox One Can Do A Lot More Than You Might Think

#31krystylaPosted 1/15/2014 10:50:38 AM
a687947 posted...
Exxex posted...
The only thing I will consider when buying the Xbox One, is that it can watch me bang my girfriend, and give me real time updates on our statistical rates.

John Smith, your and your girfriend Jane Smith's heart rate suggest both of you are close to orgasm, either plow that ass as hard as you can, or may I suggest that you both relax and cool down to this funky tune (plays funky r and b tune) as to collect yourselves, and avoid a multipication. Perhaps I can Skype her Dad and suggest new baby names with him?

I realize they aren't your real names but why did you decide to give you and your girlfriend the same fake last name? You said girlfriend so I'm assuming you aren't married; so are you related instead?

He mistook the names probably. It is John Doe for men and Jane Doe for women whose identity can't be determined yet.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#32Juzten76Posted 1/15/2014 11:04:25 AM
Laylow12 posted...
It looks like a poorly done remake of the $99 Apple TV which does the same things and more and much better in glorious 1080p full HD.

http://www.apple.com/appletv/

Do you ever notice that Microsoft never arrives at an idea on their own creation. We have Zune which was a failed clone of ITunes (Apple). Surface which is a failed clone of Ipad (Apple), its still around but not selling. KINECT which is a failed clone of motion controls (Nintendo).

Now they roll out this on the XBOX ONE like its some incredible new tech when Apple TV does all that, has all the apps like Netflix, Amazon, Hulu etc.. But doesn't charge you a subscription fee on top of your fee for using the app (example Netflix). Everything's free, just buy the thing for $99 and there you go. iPads can run anything on your TV screen, games, books, office software, mirror image, all that "amazing" stuff for $99.

It's mind blowing how Microsoft can't come up with anything to interest anyone without stealing tech from other companies and i believe it shows in the design of the XBOX ONE.

EDIT: forgot to mention. I can use my phone on it too. I bring it and the tiny Apple TV to my wife's parents house and stream Netflix on their TV. Fits in a coat pocket and no pay wall and 1080p!

Microsoft released a next-gen console with the features I would expect from a next-gen console. I'm not sure about all the BS spewing from your fingertips, but it sounds like you're looking too deeply into it just to spin it in a negative way. What's up with that? Why are you so mad? I just can't understand this attitude towards a piece of hardware. Don't like it, don't buy it. Move along.
#33Laylow12Posted 1/15/2014 11:33:48 AM(edited)
Juzten76 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
It looks like a poorly done remake of the $99 Apple TV which does the same things and more and much better in glorious 1080p full HD.

Do you ever notice that Microsoft never arrives at an idea on their own creation. We have Zune which was a failed clone of ITunes (Apple). Surface which is a failed clone of Ipad (Apple), its still around but not selling. KINECT which is a failed clone of motion controls (Nintendo).

Now they roll out this on the XBOX ONE like its some incredible new tech when Apple TV does all that, has all the apps like Netflix, Amazon, Hulu etc.. But doesn't charge you a subscription fee on top of your fee for using the app (example Netflix). Everything's free, just buy the thing for $99 and there you go. iPads can run anything on your TV screen, games, books, office software, mirror image, all that "amazing" stuff for $99.

It's mind blowing how Microsoft can't come up with anything to interest anyone without stealing tech from other companies and i believe it shows in the design of the XBOX ONE.

EDIT: forgot to mention. I can use my phone on it too. I bring it and the tiny Apple TV to my wife's parents house and stream Netflix on their TV. Fits in a coat pocket and no pay wall and 1080p!

Microsoft released a next-gen console with the features I would expect from a next-gen console. I'm not sure about all the BS spewing from your fingertips, but it sounds like you're looking too deeply into it just to spin it in a negative way. What's up with that? Why are you so mad? I just can't understand this attitude towards a piece of hardware. Don't like it, don't buy it. Move along.

It's a discussion board for XBOX ONE. If you don't like my opinion then you're welcome to move along yourself. If you'd like to debate me in the topic at hand, then bring it on, otherwise you're a coward looking for a quick way to dismiss me without exposing your own stupidity.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#34il_capitanoPosted 1/15/2014 11:32:31 AM
I'm still not seeing the selling point of this console.
---
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12
#35Juzten76Posted 1/15/2014 11:39:40 AM
Laylow12 posted...
Juzten76 posted...
Laylow12 posted...

It's a discussion board for XBOX ONE. If you don't like my opinion than your welcome to move along yourself. If you'd like to debate me in the topic at hand, then bring it on, otherwise you're a coward looking for a quick way to dismiss me without exposing your stupidity.

You're exposing enough stupidity on your own by comparing the Xbox One to Apple TV. There's nothing to debate. You're a troll, I'm a gamer. End of debate.
#36BloodyDove2vsPosted 1/15/2014 11:47:23 AM
il_capitano posted...
I'm still not seeing the selling point of this console.

And you don't stand alone. Hmm, as negotiations continue....
---
You break my record, now I break you, like I break your friend!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#37extankerPosted 1/15/2014 11:51:17 AM
Laylow12 posted...

So by your logic, Ford would be the only company using assembly lines, Bell Telephone would be the only phone company and light bulbs would only be made by some descendant of Thomas Edison. There is nothing wrong with taking existing ideas and integrating them into a product to entice potential customers.

Microsoft never claimed they invented any of these things, they just put their spin on the ideas. I don't know about you, but I think it's a good thing to have alternatives. (the Zune was actually pretty cool, my ex had one, but it didn't have a piece of fruit stamped on the back so it was never going to last)
#38Juzten76Posted 1/15/2014 11:57:58 AM
extanker posted...
Laylow12 posted...

So by your logic, Ford would be the only company using assembly lines, Bell Telephone would be the only phone company and light bulbs would only be made by some descendant of Thomas Edison. There is nothing wrong with taking existing ideas and integrating them into a product to entice potential customers.

Microsoft never claimed they invented any of these things, they just put their spin on the ideas. I don't know about you, but I think it's a good thing to have alternatives. (the Zune was actually pretty cool, my ex had one, but it didn't have a piece of fruit stamped on the back so it was never going to last)

Don't even bother. There's no logic to trolling. It's all about typing whatever thought he can fart out at the time.
#39Laylow12Posted 1/15/2014 11:59:02 AM
Juzten76 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Juzten76 posted...
Laylow12 posted...

It's a discussion board for XBOX ONE. If you don't like my opinion than your welcome to move along yourself. If you'd like to debate me in the topic at hand, then bring it on, otherwise you're a coward looking for a quick way to dismiss me without exposing your stupidity.

You're exposing enough stupidity on your own by comparing the Xbox One to Apple TV. There's nothing to debate. You're a troll, I'm a gamer. End of debate.

Aww, call me a name and run from the debate? Im comparing a $99 device with no paywall to a $500 device with a paywall because the $99 device is better and runs everything in 1080p HD. I expect more out of my game consoles because i am a true gamer. I care about the quality of my consoles and games and most people do. This is how we voice our opinions - on a message board. You're a name caller who ran off when challenged.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4274/t/1644737.aspx

---
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#40Laylow12Posted 1/15/2014 12:04:19 PM
extanker posted...
Laylow12 posted...

I never said they couldn't steal technology from anyone. They have done it over and over again. Im saying they're not any good at it and the XBOX ONE is a reflection of that.

---