Discussion/speculation about upcoming/future Xbox One games.

#1ukemandwnbuPosted 1/14/2014 7:11:45 PM
Microsoft Studios Osaka is currently developing an Unannounced Project. I realize that the Osaka branch is targeting Japanese gamers, but do you think any of those games will release in the U.S.? You know the Osaka branch is going to be solely developing JRPGs. I want in.

Also, I found out that Microsoft owns Zoo Tycoon, and they released a version for both X360 and XOne. Any chance of a RollerCoaster Tycoon releasing in the future? I loved Zoo Tycoon back then on PC, but before that I played RollerCoaster Tycoon and I love that series even more. I'm not sure if MS owns the RCT IP, though.

Regarding other games, what is D4? Where can I find more information on this game? Is it going to be something like Heavy Rain (for PS3)? What about Project Spark? Is that game basically Minecraft and LittleBigPlanet (for PS3) combined? I'm interested in both those games very much and any sites or information on them that you tell me would be great.

I do not yet have an Xbox One. I'm thinking of getting one either by Summer or, at the latest, in Fall. I'm kind of hoping for some sort of bundle, but I'll be getting an Xbox One regardless. In the meantime, I have been looking at the games list for Xbox One here [http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-one-games], and there are a lot of games, especially exclusives, that I can't wait to play.

I mostly love shooters and Xbox always delivers in that respect, like with Titanfall and Halo for Xbox One. There are other shooters releasing this year by other companies such as Destiny and Tom Clancy's The Division that also look great. (I read that The Division may get delayed to 2015, however.) Other games such as Killer Instinct, Crimson Dragon, Quantum Break, Project Spark, and D4 show that there is a pretty good variety of games. (Niche/Indie, single player-focused, fighters, etc., not just multiplayer-focused shooters.)

I haven't been keeping up with gaming news that much, but I haven't really played any games in the last several months either. I am now getting back into gaming and readying myself for when I get my console.

Anyway, there's always more to discuss. Discuss whatever you'd like, especially if it's about upcoming games. I'm all ears.
#2DoukouPosted 1/14/2014 7:15:01 PM
D4 is like the Telltale games and somewhat like the David Cage games

There is a like 10 min gameplay trailer on IGN
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#3ukemandwnbu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2014 9:08:15 PM
Doukou posted...
D4 is like the Telltale games and somewhat like the David Cage games

There is a like 10 min gameplay trailer on IGN

Thanks for the response, I'm looking up that gameplay on YouTube right now. If it's anything similar to Quantic Dream's games (Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls) that'll be great.
#4ukemandwnbu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 11:29:25 AM
Anybody else wanting to discuss upcoming Xbox One games?
#5leatheljPosted 1/15/2014 12:04:39 PM
Sunset over drive and plants vs zombies garden warefare(early access timed has exclusive fans mode and content) also dying light(mult plat) there only a trailer for sunset over drive plants vs zombies has game play and also dying light those are just some few games I'm interested in
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#6studepaberPosted 1/15/2014 12:28:38 PM
I'm really getting excited for Project Spark. Check out the numerous videos of it on Youtube. Right now the PC version is in beta and the Xbox version will be going into beta at the beginning of February. If you are interesting in playing the beta you can sign up for a beta key at the Project Spark official website (I've got a key and am waiting for the XB1 beta). It seems like it will be a game where you can let your imagination take over, creating your own RPG, puzzler, platformer or even shooter. If you aren't the creative type or don't feel like putting in the effort towards making your own game you can download and play other users' games/worlds. Some neat things I saw were that you can capture motions on the Kinect and apply then to character movement. You can also make your own voices and sound effects. Hopefully there aren't too many limitations with this one, but I will be eager to create games for my kids to play and see if they can build anything on their own.