Bought a XBone, plus troll-food.

#1killerbasaPosted 1/14/2014 9:22:27 PM
Hit up Costco today to look buy either a PS4 or Xbox One. Was leaning toward XBone. Found the pallet for the consoles and to my disbelief, there was a pile of PS4's, with a lone Xbox One sitting on top. I decided to go ahead and get the XBone for DR3 and other exclusives for the future.

I am pretty happy with the new Xbox, I'm still figuring out all the features on it.

Now I don't want to start riling up the Ponies, but I was shocked that the PS4, which they claim to be sold out everywhere due to high demand and low production was harder to find than the "piles" of Xbox Ones. While that may be true in certain areas, in my area it is the opposite. (Bestbuy had 2 Xbones and no PS4's.) I even took a photo because after awhile I started believing the trolls.

http://imgur.com/WwjmXZG

I could really care less about the console war as long as they are selling well. It was just weird that the Costco homie said that Xbones sold out the fastest since the holidays and that I got the last of the most recent shipment.

Loving the new NBA 2k14. Hate the install times. Can't wait for DR3 to finish up and FIFA 14.
#2_Elite_Bushido_Posted 1/14/2014 9:27:00 PM
Just don't play games while they install. It'll take a long time.
---
$ony Ponie$ and trolls- http://tinyurl.com/lalpn7d
PS4, Mediocrity awaits. --------- FC: 0834-1795-7959
#3KolanifvPosted 1/14/2014 9:27:02 PM
Items were still on pallets, so they had just been received.
#4NinjaGuerraPosted 1/14/2014 9:29:37 PM
Kolanifv posted...

Stack of 4 pallets is being used to display them imo.
---
No game will ever come close to the fun I had playing Castlevania: HD.
PSN/Gamertag/Steam: NinjaGuerra
#5Lawboy2Posted 1/14/2014 9:29:56 PM
Congrats TC
#6DoukouPosted 1/14/2014 9:30:45 PM
Kolanifv posted...

It's Costco. That's the usual gist
Though of course it is a stupid picture in the first place.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#795_EclipsePosted 1/14/2014 9:31:43 PM
killerbasa posted...
Hit up Costco today to look buy either a PS4 or Xbox One. Was leaning toward XBone. Found the pallet for the consoles and to my disbelief, there was a pile of PS4's, with a lone Xbox One sitting on top. I decided to go ahead and get the XBone for DR3 and other exclusives for the future.

I am pretty happy with the new Xbox, I'm still figuring out all the features on it.

Now I don't want to start riling up the Ponies, but I was shocked that the PS4, which they claim to be sold out everywhere due to high demand and low production was harder to find than the "piles" of Xbox Ones. While that may be true in certain areas, in my area it is the opposite. (Bestbuy had 2 Xbones and no PS4's.) I even took a photo because after awhile I started believing the trolls.

I could really care less about the console war as long as they are selling well. It was just weird that the Costco homie said that Xbones sold out the fastest since the holidays and that I got the last of the most recent shipment.

Loving the new NBA 2k14. Hate the install times. Can't wait for DR3 to finish up and FIFA 14.

The 1.2+ million sales difference in favor of the PS4 makes your disbelief irrelevant.

Well that and you used the word "ponies" which means you are a confirmed Xbox fanboy with an extremely low IQ.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#8OZ_ArchangelPosted 1/14/2014 9:34:49 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
killerbasa posted...

The 1.2+ million sales difference in favor of the PS4 makes your disbelief irrelevant.

Well that and you used the word "ponies" which means you are a confirmed Xbox fanboy with an extremely low IQ.

Dont forget an attention seeking troll who made up this story. Right cause any store in the world will stack a particular console and just shove 1 remaining console of the rival brand ontop of that pile. doubt any store is sold out of xbox considering that report how no one bought them during the xmas break so their should be heaps around. its just a bait topic everyone nothing to see here. find me a store that stacks shelves or pallets like that? theyll get fired for not presenting the product
---
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great
#9xxnogamerxxPosted 1/14/2014 9:35:38 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
killerbasa posted...

You obviously took offense to what the TC posted which means you are a confirmed sony fanboy with an extremely low IQ.
#10killerbasa(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2014 9:40:05 PM
ITT: People are mad.

Didn't want to get your panties in a bunch, just showing that in some places Xbox's are selling just as well as PS's.

If you are unfamiliar with Costco, it is a wholesale warehouse so everything is displayed on pallets.