Bloody Roar

#1KingTykeem187Posted 1/15/2014 1:38:40 AM
I can not be the only one who wonders what happen to this game last gen. I wanted to play one ever since I played one on the Gamecube. Do you guys think we will see one this gen ? I hope so those games was pretty fun if you ask me. Would anyone else buy this game if it came out ?
---
(XboX Live) king tykeem 187
(PSN) kingtykeem187 (3DS) 4081~5742~4370
#2EnclavePosted 1/15/2014 1:48:07 AM(edited)
Heh, I remember when the arcade game in North America was called Beastorizer.

But yeah, loved that fighting game, I was crazy good at the first one.

That said, if I recall the publisher was Sony, so if you want the game you probably will have to hope it comes out on the PS4.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#3TenzhiPosted 1/15/2014 1:58:22 AM
Enclave posted...
That said, if I recall the publisher was Sony, so if you want the game you probably will have to hope it comes out on the PS4.

The publisher in the US on the Playstation was SCEA, but it was published by a variety of other companies for other systems/regions. In any case, it was developed by 8ing (along with Hudson Soft, according to some sources).

I vaguely recall a mole ninja and Uriko the Half-Beast (the announcer saying her name on the select screen became a sort of techno song in my head).
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#4Spetsnaz420Posted 1/15/2014 3:25:28 AM
Ahh my first experience with this was on PS2 and I was so drunk I didn't know what the hell was going on... Also H to the Izzo was on repeat all night thanks to a smart ass friend so now everything I think of that game I get H to the Izzo stuck in my head

Not guilty y'all got to feel me.... Damnit
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#5Sipher360Posted 1/15/2014 3:39:00 AM
I would like to see another one. My main problem with all the others is that they didn't really change much from the first one. There was something strange about the gameplay.

I can't really explain it but the combat didn't feel fluid and when you did combos everything felt like a knock back attack.

I can't explain it but if they fix the combat then that would be a nice series to revive. I'm sure we will see one before this gen is out.
---
"Now senators are getting high....and your plan against the ghetto back-fired..."--Ice Cube
#6RV1709Posted 1/15/2014 4:13:11 AM
You're gonna hear me Rooaaarrrrr
#7EnclavePosted 1/15/2014 4:17:05 AM
Sipher360 posted...
I would like to see another one. My main problem with all the others is that they didn't really change much from the first one. There was something strange about the gameplay.

I can't really explain it but the combat didn't feel fluid and when you did combos everything felt like a knock back attack.

I can't explain it but if they fix the combat then that would be a nice series to revive. I'm sure we will see one before this gen is out.

The combat was actually surprisingly deep, at least in the first one (that's the one I seriously played). The key was you needed to learn what moves you could do to avoid other peoples moves, slight variations in your attacks so it can look like you're doing one thing but then do a slightly different thing which affects how they can block.

It's subtle, but there's actually quite a lot of room for improvement in the game even if on the surface it seems a pretty shallow fighting game experience.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#8shads3055Posted 1/15/2014 6:18:44 AM
that company hat made Killer Instinct should have made bloody roar. that would have been better. I like KI but I never heard of the game till it came to xbox one I don't ever remember seeing it or playing it back in the acrade days before you went to see a movie. or something
#9EnclavePosted 1/15/2014 6:36:00 AM
shads3055 posted...
that company hat made Killer Instinct should have made bloody roar. that would have been better. I like KI but I never heard of the game till it came to xbox one I don't ever remember seeing it or playing it back in the acrade days before you went to see a movie. or something

Why would anybody want Double Helix to ruin Bloody Roar?
---
#10KingTykeem187(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 5:04:28 PM
I liked playing with Shena if thats her name. I forgot her name and what beast she turned into. >.>
---
(XboX Live) king tykeem 187
(PSN) kingtykeem187 (3DS) 4081~5742~4370