Bloody Roar

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Bloody Roar
2 years ago#11
shads3055 posted...
that company hat made Killer Instinct should have made bloody roar. that would have been better. I like KI but I never heard of the game till it came to xbox one I don't ever remember seeing it or playing it back in the arcade days before you went to see a movie. or something

Really? You've never heard of Killer Instinct before the latest release? That's wild. But, I think it did come out at a time where arcades were starting to die. But, I still remember that game vividly from the arcades. Though, I never really liked it that much.
"Now senators are getting high....and your plan against the ghetto back-fired..."--Ice Cube
2 years ago#12
KingTykeem187 posted...
I liked playing with Shena if thats her name. I forgot her name and what beast she turned into. >.>

She was a Leopard, cheetah? My favorites were the chameleon man and the mole fella
2 years ago#13
That Mole dude i think was the fast one that does like the spins moves and fast jabs. I think she was a Leopard. I always loved knocking people of the stage. Some reason that never got old for me.
(XboX Live) king tykeem 187
(PSN) kingtykeem187 (3DS) 4081~5742~4370
2 years ago#14
Shina is still one of the characters I'm most attracted to.

You know, furry stuff aside.
Joshi Spirit
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Bloody Roar

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived