Titanfall controller

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall controller

User Info: benjimain

benjimain
3 years ago#31
Yeah I'm so angry and obsessive for not wanting a 7 year old kid's toy gun-themed controller.

User Info: motoraptor

motoraptor
3 years ago#32
benjimain posted...
Yeah I'm so angry and obsessive for not wanting a 7 year old kid's toy gun-themed controller.

Yes, you are because you are trying so hard to downplay something you have no interest in buying.
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif

User Info: benjimain

benjimain
3 years ago#33
I don't need to downplay it. It looks terrible.

User Info: Ellesarien

Ellesarien
3 years ago#34
I want to bump this for X-1 owners not aware.
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.

User Info: squarex8264

squarex8264
3 years ago#35
Well, I just went to the site to check out the controller, and it's out of stock...

So hope anyone who wanted one already got it.
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
3 years ago#36
squarex8264 posted...
Well, I just went to the site to check out the controller, and it's out of stock...

So hope anyone who wanted one already got it.

Wow, I'm happy I ordered when I did. I guess they're not kidding about it being a limited edition...
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: SunDevil77

SunDevil77
3 years ago#37
benjimain posted...
I don't need to downplay it. It looks terrible.

Right...well thousands disagree with you.
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539

User Info: nableet

nableet
3 years ago#38
Was expecting more from reading the comments tbh, it looks ok though. $5 more is a good price too, especially if they are quite limited.
GT - Tyfighta23 PSN - N/A

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
3 years ago#39
I apologize, I don't get it, its a controller that you don't look at while you play. Isn't it like getting a themed remote control of your favorite tv show? I never understood themed controllers or systems, I never went to a friends house and was blown away by either but to each there own.
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30

User Info: Satchmo25

Satchmo25
3 years ago#40
benjimain posted...

Try and re-read his post, it's your trollish behavior - including this - that make you angry and obsessive, not this troll post alone.

Reading comprehension FTW!
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall controller

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived