Recent Xbox One Rep who is conflicted

#1Blizz87Posted 1/15/2014 8:01:18 AM
As some of you know I was that crazy troll around here, but for the record my account was used by my brother who is an example of a real life troll, loves doing things to piss people off. Anyway, I was recently hired by Microsoft as a Xbox One rep in Best Buy stores. Back in November they flew me and about 300 other people out to Seattle to train and learn about the Xbox One, we got to play the system a week before it came out got play Ryse early (though it sucked but I didn't say that to the developers there) Dead Rising 3, Just Dance 2014, Project Spark (it was cool) Zoo Tycoon (garbage) and Forza it was like a mini E3.

Anyway the program just ended and I have been getting paid good money. But I ended up buying a ps4, but now that MS has treated me so well and gave me some free games Madden 25, FIFA 14, and Just Dance 2014, a free X1 controller, headset, and tons of XBL one month codes, I think I should sell my ps4 and get an X1. I had an X1 but returned it because my friends are mostly on ps4. I feel like I am betraying MS honestly as crazy as it sounds. So good idea to just sell my ps4 on craigslist and buy an X1 (titan fall has me interested in the system). Or should I just keep the ps4 and buy an X1 when Titanfall drops?

Also I meet some official MS employees, anyone know that guy with the gamer tag WickedJester? He is a MS employee and he is pretty cool.
#2TMOGPosted 1/15/2014 8:03:03 AM
It was a job. If you work for McDonald's, does that mean you're not allowed to like Wendy's more?
---
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6870/tmog01.png
#3Blizz87(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 8:06:07 AM
True it was a job, but I have all this Xbox One gear and it makes me wish I had the system now lol. Three games, a controller, a headset, and over a year's worth of one month XBL codes, and 21 digital copies of Tomb Raider for 360.
#4TMOGPosted 1/15/2014 8:07:58 AM
Well, ask yourself this.

Do you want to get an Xbox One because you legitimately want to play those games, or because you feel obligated to?

You already said you sold your first Xbox One because all your friends were on PlayStation 4, and reading your post it sounds like the only reason you want to get an Xbox One again is because you already have a few games for it and feel like you're "betraying" Microsoft.
---
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6870/tmog01.png
#5cheezedadadaPosted 1/15/2014 8:12:12 AM
Whoa, I always thought you were a troll playing both sides since one week you hated the Xbox One and the next you hated the PS4. So it was your brother doing that stuff? haha

Honestly, I would just get whatever console you prefer. If that happens to be the PS4, then so be it. Then again, if you could get both somehow that would be even better. I will have both because I cant stand to miss any exclusives and I dont want to be like the people here making hundreds of Titanfall threads because they cant play it. I also dont want to be sitting around jealous that I cant play The Order either.

In the end, go with whatever has more games that you want and of course get both if possible. I dont think having both is redundant since each console has ~5 or so exclusives already that I want to play.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#6Blizz87(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 8:16:05 AM
TMOG posted...
Well, ask yourself this.

Do you want to get an Xbox One because you legitimately want to play those games, or because you feel obligated to?

You already said you sold your first Xbox One because all your friends were on PlayStation 4, and reading your post it sounds like the only reason you want to get an Xbox One again is because you already have a few games for it and feel like you're "betraying" Microsoft.

Well I legit like some of the games like Titanfall, Dead Rising, and Killer Instinct. And like I said all these free games, controller, headset, and XBL codes are tempting me too... .
#7DoukouPosted 1/15/2014 8:18:02 AM
It's too late. By betraying MS you have broken her heart of glass, now she can never trust anyone again.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#8Laylow12Posted 1/15/2014 8:25:55 AM
Doukou posted...
It's too late. By betraying MS you have broken her heart of glass, now she can never trust anyone again.

That's so sad. =\

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#9Blizz87(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 8:31:36 AM
Doukou posted...

This makes me feel even worse!! MS is like the a hot girl who liked me but I stupidly cheated on her and broke her heart......
#10Laylow12Posted 1/15/2014 8:33:49 AM
Blizz87 posted...
Doukou posted...

This makes me feel even worse!! MS is like the a hot girl who liked me but I stupidly cheated on her and broke her heart......

The other girl looks and plays better bro, it happens.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin