Recent Xbox One Rep who is conflicted

#21Blizz87(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 11:34:54 AM
Senatebldr32 posted...
TC first of all thanks for the codes I took a tomb raider code that's awesome of you. Second, I don't think I would trade a ps4 for the xbox one. If that's the system your friends have you will probably end up regretting it. I would just save up for both. That way you can play both systems exclusives and still game with your friends.

No problem! Yea I think I am just gonna save up and try to get an X1 when Titanfall drops. Because I know there will be games I will want to play on both systems so might as well buy both. Also if anyone wants another Tomb Raider or One month code let me know, I have one of each left.
#22cheezedadadaPosted 1/15/2014 11:55:52 AM(edited)
Blizz87 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Blizz87 posted...
As some of you know I was that crazy troll around here, but for the record my account was used by my brother

Wow, this excuse takes me back to the Runescape days.

I rather it be that than thinking he has a split personality disorder, so I want to believe its true.

Aren't you a known troll around here?

The only reason anyone has ever labeled me anything here (which might be 2-3 very well known MS haters and thats it) is because I support the Xbox One. Stop being so quick to shout out "troll", work on repairing your own image that your brother clearly damaged and buy whatever console you feel like buying instead of relying on random strangers' opinions.

I obviously replied to you in the beginning showing absolutely no "troll"ish behavior, so why you would respond like that is beyond me. Then again, that's me being stupid thinking that we could have an actual conversation without someone shouting troll. Dont tell anyone, but what your brother was doing on your account was awful. You should be surprised anyone even gave you the chance.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#23DoukouPosted 1/15/2014 11:42:36 AM
Can I have the one month code please?
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#24leatheljPosted 1/15/2014 11:46:07 AM
That's a lot of tomb raider codes can I have one? Message me? Also I like xb1 and perfer it but if all your friends got a ps4 stay with ps4 maybe you can sell some if your controllers for extra cash for ps stuff? I don't know about xbl codes if you don't have xbox there useless lol I would gladly take one. You can try to sell them but don't know if it will work.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#25Crazy-CustomsPosted 1/15/2014 4:25:54 PM
can i get a tomb raider code
---
Paint jobs that are made Crazy. Not generic designs that one could find on the storefront.
#26CaIiber345Posted 1/15/2014 4:33:30 PM
You're kidding, right?
---
A GameFAQS Troll attacked for +12 damage!
"It is our destiny...to not have to get jobs." --Lord Vader
#27Smackdowner1Posted 1/15/2014 4:47:21 PM
Blizz87 posted...
As some of you know I was ...

Dude. No offense, but nobody knows who you are.
---
''Malice'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2014
#28Laylow12Posted 1/15/2014 9:05:45 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Blizz87 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Blizz87 posted...
As some of you know I was that crazy troll around here, but for the record my account was used by my brother

Wow, this excuse takes me back to the Runescape days.

I rather it be that than thinking he has a split personality disorder, so I want to believe its true.

Aren't you a known troll around here?

The only reason anyone has ever labeled me anything here (which might be 2-3 very well known MS haters and thats it) is because I support the Xbox One. Stop being so quick to shout out "troll", work on repairing your own image that your brother clearly damaged and buy whatever console you feel like buying instead of relying on random strangers' opinions.

I obviously replied to you in the beginning showing absolutely no "troll"ish behavior, so why you would respond like that is beyond me. Then again, that's me being stupid thinking that we could have an actual conversation without someone shouting troll. Dont tell anyone, but what your brother was doing on your account was awful. You should be surprised anyone even gave you the chance.

You got caught two days ago trolling and backing yourself up and you're telling him "he's lucky you're giving him a chance"?

Who do you think you are? ........Oprah Winfrey??

"Oh thanks for giving me a chance Oprah, I know my brother was a bad boy and I would be lost without your guidance and blessing on the XBOX ONE message board"

Too funny, too funny cheeze.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin