Fight in Style With The Xbox One Titanfall Limited Edition Wireless Controller

#1BoomerHelllPosted 1/15/2014 8:29:03 AM
http://news.xbox.com/2014/01/games-titanfall-controller

The Xbox One “Titanfall” Limited Edition Wireless Controller will be available worldwide in time for the launch of “Titanfall” on March 11, 2014 in North America and beginning March 13, 2014 in Europe.
#2djwagonPosted 1/16/2014 5:50:15 AM(edited)
wow three whole months before launch. lol buying a controller .that is 100% the same controller you already use for the xbox one. here is a controller really made for a game .a real mech game http://daviddemar.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/76817-noscale-23214-steelbattalioncontroller.jpg
---
I used to go by importer1 .when i was here before.
#3fps_jeremyPosted 1/16/2014 6:06:55 AM
^Not sure of srs... A controller like that would make it a lot more difficult to play than a normal controller and it would probably cost a small fortune.
#4djwagonPosted 1/16/2014 6:11:34 AM
fps_jeremy posted...
^Not sure of srs... A controller like that would make it a lot more difficult to play than a normal controller and it would probably cost a small fortune.
.i have that game and controller .it is made for that game.while what tc is talking about is the same controller you have for the x1 .but only differents is YOUR paying more for that controller because of the paint job .while the controller i posted YOU had to use that controller for the game.it is not repaint of controller already in use
.that controller i posted came with the game and cost ›150 dollars
---
#5Jptremblay13Posted 1/16/2014 6:13:48 AM
The titanfall controller is pretty dope though!
#6lunaticcorePosted 1/16/2014 6:16:42 AM
Less than two months till the game.

I love the special game specific controllers. Got a bunch of them for my Xbox 360 over the years. Takes the edge off of buying a fresh controller that looks the same.
#7LapanuiPosted 1/16/2014 6:17:30 AM
djwagon posted...
fps_jeremy posted...
.i have that game and controller .it is made for that game.while what tc is talking about is the same controller you have for the x1 .but only differents is YOUR paying more for that controller because of the paint job .while the controller i posted YOU had to use that controller for the game.it is not repaint of controller already in use

Then why do some people feel the need to spend over £100 on a mouse when a normal mouse works perfectly fine for all games on the PC?? You don't need these top of the line mice to play PC games, it's not a requirement for any specific game.

Most people buy them because they look awesome.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#8djwagonPosted 1/16/2014 6:24:10 AM(edited)
Lapanui posted...
djwagon posted...
fps_jeremy posted...

Then why do some people feel the need to spend over £100 on a mouse when a normal mouse works perfectly fine for all games on the PC?? You don't need these top of the line mice to play PC games, it's not a requirement for any specific game.

Most people buy them because they look awesome.
BUT they are really the same .while the posted controller is made to be used in it;s two games .while what tc posted can be used for any x1 game NOT just titanfall.here is posted controller by me in acting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaiHZcr1BJ0
---
#9InjusticeRebornPosted 1/16/2014 6:38:28 AM
djwagon - what's the issue? Come on, I'm here... let it all out.

Still think it's a swanky looking controller. Shame the 360 controller isn't getting the face lift.
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
#10RawringAirPosted 1/16/2014 6:44:19 AM
wow three whole months before launch. lol buying a controller .that is 100% the same controller you already use for the xbox one. here is a controller really made for a game .a real mech game http://daviddemar.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/76817-noscale-23214-steelbattalioncontroller.jpg

thats like saying I shouldnt play Forza unless I have this http://homedesigning.zippykid.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/83.jpg
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox