Fight in Style With The Xbox One Titanfall Limited Edition Wireless Controller

#21krystylaPosted 1/16/2014 6:45:38 AM
The value of the controller will only rise
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB
#22Special-EddPosted 1/16/2014 7:22:01 AM(edited)
I'm getting the collectors edition of the game and while I think that controller looks awesome I won't be buying another controller just yet. However seeing this thing made me think. I wish that they maybe cut the size of the statue with the CE down a bit and instead included that controller at the current price point.

I love the look and size of the statue but if I got a controller the pill would be slightly easier to swallow.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#23newb_dawgPosted 1/16/2014 7:24:40 AM
@djwagon

I'm not going to knock you for enjoying Steel Battalion. I've spent money buying light guns just to play Virtua Cop and House of the Dead on Sega Saturn. People like what they like.

But you are truly contradicting yourself. You spent hundreds of dollars for a game you like. Now you're upset because this game is cheaper and people want it.
---
GT: Tony Blac
PSN: TonyBlac
#24dementedlullabyPosted 1/16/2014 7:34:32 AM
I wanted to buy another controller anyhow. This one looks pretty cool. Will just buy this instead.
---
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
#25GambitbuzzkillPosted 1/16/2014 7:41:45 AM
I'm go see if i can pre order one this weekend.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#26bessy67Posted 1/16/2014 7:57:54 AM
There's an unboxing video from Graeme Boyd (Xbox social marketing manager) on his upload studio. His gamertag is AceyBongos if you're interested.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#27CrusnikCainPosted 1/16/2014 8:11:34 AM
i don't care if people want it but to me that controller is ugly
---
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
#28Smaffl15Posted 1/16/2014 10:24:26 AM
I've preordered both the collector's edition and this controller on gamestop's website. I haven't been more pumped up for a FPS in quite a long time. I usually tend to get the collector's edition of a game that I really want to pick up. I will admit that this controller does look more suited for Mass effect because of this controller. Well it will give me another cool controller and to be honest it will look good with the zelda 3DS XL and Zelda gamepad. I love limited edition stuff because they always look so awesome.
#29zeroalphamaxPosted 1/16/2014 10:31:51 AM
considering this thing is comprised of my favourite colours,its an instant buy for me. $5 extra is no big deal.
---
3DS FC:3523-2601-3596
Fire safari-Growlithe + Charmeleon
#30djwagonPosted 1/16/2014 2:45:19 PM
newb_dawg posted...
@djwagon

I'm not going to knock you for enjoying Steel Battalion. I've spent money buying light guns just to play Virtua Cop and House of the Dead on Sega Saturn. People like what they like.

But you are truly contradicting yourself. You spent hundreds of dollars for a game you like. Now you're upset because this game is cheaper and people want it.
I only spent around $225 for two games and that controller.how am i upset .everyone is calling this game the best mech game every .it is not out for 3+ months .they are milking you a extra 5 dollars for a colored controller .that will do the same as a normal controller
.I can not wait to hear all the whinner in here .WHEN this game is a total flop
---
I used to go by importer1 .when i was here before.