Fight in Style With The Xbox One Titanfall Limited Edition Wireless Controller

#31Laylow12Posted 1/16/2014 3:49:10 PM
I think the controller looks kick ass and if i didn't return my XBOX ONE, I'd buy one.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#32InjusticeRebornPosted 1/16/2014 4:20:20 PM
djwagon posted...
I only spent around $225 for two games and that controller.how am i upset .everyone is calling this game the best mech game every .it is not out for 3+ months .they are milking you a extra 5 dollars for a colored controller .that will do the same as a normal controller
.I can not wait to hear all the whinner in here .WHEN this game is a total flop

I stand by what someone else mentioned - a little extra money for a controller that by one's opinion looks nice and plays with every other game available on a console, versus a huge controller that works only with one game, that costs more.

Oh, and I've never seen ANYONE claim this is the best mech game ever. If I had, I would have smacked them over the head with my Armored Core collection. But lol at your moaning about said claim even though it's not out yet, but then you carry on with calling it out to be a flop.

Like I asked originally, what is your issue? Really, come on. Be honest with us.

Most of us here are very warm and welcoming - with our teachings, we can show you the way to your spiritual Atlas, and learn the ways of a Stryder to avoid to path of becoming an Ogre. We call ourselves Hammond.

We're bringing the future home. And you can too, djwagon, you can too...
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
#33leatheljPosted 1/16/2014 4:29:39 PM
djwagon posted...
newb_dawg posted...
djwagon posted...
newb_dawg posted...
$5 more, it's $64.99

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/accessories/xbox-one-titanfall-limited-edition-wireless-controller/113562

still over priced .when you only need a normal x1 controller .if the game was more like what i posted .then i could see buying a controller made just for titanfall

Steel Battalion cost $250, the controller is only good for one game.

Titanfall controller cost $65, which I can use for all games.

Which one of us is a fool?
lol it cost at launch 150 dollars and it had two games .get your info straight next time.which one is the fool buying a water down mech game .when the true mech game could STILL run around the block.before this game can be called a mech game .IF the server were still up
only had one game lol here is game one
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox/554980-steel-battalion
here is game two
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox/914801-steel-battalion-line-of-contact

Man I been reading your comments what are you butt hurt over?
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#34djwagonPosted 1/16/2014 4:53:16 PM
I get attacked for my view .so glad i am not stuck-up on people NOT liking my view .like some are that are attacking me .so i was alittle off on calling this game this greatest game ever.as i said before i wil be lol at all the whiners .that thought they where buying a good game .with the steel battalion game .first one .when there is nothing to do online gaming i play that game .but can not play the other one online because the server are down..if they made it so that controller and game could be played on the 360 .i would not even look at buying titanfall
---
I used to go by importer1 .when i was here before.
#35RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/16/2014 6:24:42 PM
djwagon posted...
fps_jeremy posted...
^Not sure of srs... A controller like that would make it a lot more difficult to play than a normal controller and it would probably cost a small fortune.
.i have that game and controller .it is made for that game.while what tc is talking about is the same controller you have for the x1 .but only differents is YOUR paying more for that controller because of the paint job .while the controller i posted YOU had to use that controller for the game.it is not repaint of controller already in use
.that controller i posted came with the game and cost 150 dollars

Why would anyone want to pay $150 for a controller for 1 game. Dumbest **** I ever heard.

On topic the Titanfall controller looks sick.
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
How Bout Them Denver Broncos!!
#36RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/16/2014 6:27:31 PM
djwagon posted...
RawringAir posted...
that controller djwagon posted is literally the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life I have no idea how this kid is defending it

lol so is that dumb colored x1 controller your defending .plus thank you for calling me a kid .plus as i said if the capcom server where still up i would be playing that instead of titanfall and my record would be well over 500-1 .the only lose was team match.but since the server are down my record was 72-1 as i said before the only lose i every had in that was my first and only team match

We care..... Tell us more....

LOL!!!
---
GT - YELARAKA/RokSteadE (Member of RS Squad)
How Bout Them Denver Broncos!!
#37djwagonPosted 1/16/2014 6:48:56 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
djwagon posted...
fps_jeremy posted...
^Not sure of srs... A controller like that would make it a lot more difficult to play than a normal controller and it would probably cost a small fortune.
.i have that game and controller .it is made for that game.while what tc is talking about is the same controller you have for the x1 .but only differents is YOUR paying more for that controller because of the paint job .while the controller i posted YOU had to use that controller for the game.it is not repaint of controller already in use
.that controller i posted came with the game and cost 150 dollars

Why would anyone want to pay $150 for a controller for 1 game. Dumbest **** I ever heard.

On topic the Titanfall controller looks sick.
lol nice job of reading the whole thread .there are two games for that controller.for $150 dollars you got a game and a controller
---
#38SMG90xPosted 1/16/2014 7:39:36 PM
I have a feeling these ppl come here and promote their products while pretending to be just a regular forum member
#39CaIiber345Posted 1/16/2014 7:45:01 PM
djwagon posted...
wow three whole months before launch. lol buying a controller .that is 100% the same controller you already use for the xbox one. here is a controller really made for a game .a real mech game http://daviddemar.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/76817-noscale-23214-steelbattalioncontroller.jpg

Do you need a link to how the punctuation mark called a "period" works?
---
A GameFAQS Troll attacked for +12 damage!
"It is our destiny...to not have to get jobs." --Lord Vader
#40djwagonPosted 1/16/2014 7:49:35 PM
CaIiber345 posted...
djwagon posted...
wow three whole months before launch. lol buying a controller .that is 100% the same controller you already use for the xbox one. here is a controller really made for a game .a real mech game http://daviddemar.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/76817-noscale-23214-steelbattalioncontroller.jpg

Do you need a link to how the punctuation mark called a "period" works?
do you need a new supply of grammar cards to throw out
---