Fight in Style With The Xbox One Titanfall Limited Edition Wireless Controller

#41slyman19Posted 1/16/2014 6:52:21 PM
Laylow12 posted...
I think the controller looks kick ass and if i didn't return my XBOX ONE, I'd buy one.

Did you really ever have one?
#42CaIiber345Posted 1/16/2014 7:06:27 PM
djwagon posted...
CaIiber345 posted...
djwagon posted...
wow three whole months before launch. lol buying a controller .that is 100% the same controller you already use for the xbox one. here is a controller really made for a game .a real mech game http://daviddemar.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/76817-noscale-23214-steelbattalioncontroller.jpg

Do you need a link to how the punctuation mark called a "period" works?
do you need a new supply of grammar cards to throw out

No, but thank you. My grammar is fine.

Seriously, why do you use periods that way?
---
A GameFAQS Troll attacked for +12 damage!
"It is our destiny...to not have to get jobs." --Lord Vader
#43djwagonPosted 1/16/2014 7:26:39 PM
CaIiber345 posted...
djwagon posted...
CaIiber345 posted...
djwagon posted...
wow three whole months before launch. lol buying a controller .that is 100% the same controller you already use for the xbox one. here is a controller really made for a game .a real mech game http://daviddemar.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/76817-noscale-23214-steelbattalioncontroller.jpg

Do you need a link to how the punctuation mark called a "period" works?
do you need a new supply of grammar cards to throw out

No, but thank you. My grammar is fine.

Seriously, why do you use periods that way?
the grammar cards is for you to thrown out .when you do not understand someones post BUT still reply to it
---
I used to go by importer1 .when i was here before.
#44djwagonPosted 1/16/2014 7:30:59 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
djwagon posted...
fps_jeremy posted...
^Not sure of srs... A controller like that would make it a lot more difficult to play than a normal controller and it would probably cost a small fortune.
.i have that game and controller .it is made for that game.while what tc is talking about is the same controller you have for the x1 .but only differents is YOUR paying more for that controller because of the paint job .while the controller i posted YOU had to use that controller for the game.it is not repaint of controller already in use
.that controller i posted came with the game and cost 150 dollars

Why would anyone want to pay $150 for a controller for 1 game. Dumbest **** I ever heard.

On topic the Titanfall controller looks sick.

lol this from a guy that has to rebuy all his 360 games to play on the x1 .so how is that digital form games going for .I can play my xbox games on my xbox .I can play my 360 games on my 360 and can play my x1 games on my xbox one .ALL without spending a dime on re-buys to digital form mate games
---
I used to go by importer1 .when i was here before.
#45SteelToothPosted 1/17/2014 2:34:05 PM
Looks more like a Cerberus edition controller.

Either way, nice shell design!
---
TWSSted Steel Disagree with me? Talk to the Tree:
http://i.imgur.com/ihMBR.jpg