Since Xbox One's release....

#1SrgtStalkerPosted 1/15/2014 7:53:24 AM
I haven't heard a single thing about kinect spying on people. So did everyone finally give up on that or just stop caring?
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#2EllesarienPosted 1/15/2014 8:02:17 AM
SrgtStalker posted...
I haven't heard a single thing about kinect spying on people. So did everyone finally give up on that or just stop caring?

The NSA doesn't have the manpower to even monitor their priority targets as it stands now.

Do people understand the manpower it would take to "spy" on millions of people via Kinect? It's absurdity on a massive level.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#3SrgtStalker(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 8:08:40 AM
Ellesarien posted...
SrgtStalker posted...

The NSA doesn't have the manpower to even monitor their priority targets as it stands now.

Do people understand the manpower it would take to "spy" on millions of people via Kinect? It's absurdity on a massive level.

Suppose that it is actually true. I guess people have just moved on to new things to complain about.
---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#4CallmegePosted 1/15/2014 8:22:41 AM
Ellesarien posted...
SrgtStalker posted...

The 1950s just called. They want their spying techniques back.
---
God save our gracious Queen, Long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen!
not changing this sig until we have a King - started: 30/8/2008
#5The_DjokerPosted 1/15/2014 10:00:07 AM
you can shut off the camera lens if you're paranoid.
---
http://s18.postimg.org/mci4aub49/image.png
#6lato9905Posted 1/15/2014 10:37:49 AM
I've stopped caring. I frequently stand in front of my kinect full frontal.
#7settsdevilPosted 1/15/2014 10:41:35 AM
Whilst i am not a fan of the new xbox, (or alot of next gen for that matter), i gotta say this was one of the stupidest things people were complaining about. If you think about it logically, a) what would anybody seek to gain from watching people on kinnect, b)they'd need one hell of alot of manpower to moniter all those cameras, and c)... well c) is pretty much just a).. what the hell would be the point?
---
PSN: solidjacks
Best Games Ever : MGS - HalfLife - Warhawk - Neverhood - Oddworld - Starcraft - LittleBigPlanet
#8Apex-PlayerPosted 1/15/2014 10:57:11 AM
I do think the spying thing was getting a lot of hate, but most just realized its past the point of saying anything.
1. Its already sold to a huge portion.
2. If no one who knows, cares enough to not use it, thats on them.

Thinking they would need thousands of physical people for spying is a little ancient though don't you think?

Look at youtube, if you think the government couldn't implement an even more OD program, your mistaken.
If youtubes thing can register a 10 sec video/voice clip how anyone thinks the Government couldn't
get a program to register a gun on the screen, or certain words in arabic (or any language) your mistaken.

They could easily monitor millions with few actual people, the computer would flag;
- RPG in the living room (lol)
- Terrorist communication talking about -insert name-
and on that same type of thing, they could easily monitor whatever they choose.

If youtube can build a basic blueprint of tracking video/audio, i'm almost certain the government could build a ridiculously overpowered program.

Thats what I think, my opinion. Sure enough I could be wrong.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#9suicide machinePosted 1/15/2014 11:03:46 AM
you mean outside of these forums, right? because there were like, 10 new threads created almost every day after the xbox one came out...
---
GamerTag: M Slender | Battlelog ID: Tooningspork | PSN: mslender
Xbox One clips at https://www.youtube.com/soulcoffin
#10leatheljPosted 1/15/2014 11:11:34 AM
1. Many did not care was just tin foil hat foolery to them
2. Ms has allow you to unplug the kinect
3.ones that thought it would spy bought a ps4
4.not as many trolls around any more
5. Ms has addressed this problem many many times
6. Sony can also do it so people have calm down because when sony does it it's ok. read TOS
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.