What 4 games should i get this year

#1SILENTGHOSTS96Posted 1/15/2014 8:39:08 AM
i know its all opinioin but there are so many good games coming out this year im thinking titanfall,watchdogs destiny and halo, or watch dogs,titanfall, the division and halo. im a big halo fan but also the best halo games the orginal three were made by bungie so i should pick up destiny but so many good games coming out what games are you getting and dont say all unless you gotta list lol
#2ukemandwnbuPosted 1/15/2014 8:48:23 AM
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-one-games
#3TheCyborgNinjaPosted 1/15/2014 9:40:17 AM
Titanfall
Wolfenstein
Halo 5
Evolve

If I could only get 4 for the rest of the year, I'd get those.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#4Who_NosePosted 1/15/2014 1:36:37 PM
Since you did not specify on which system...

Smash Brothers 4
Mario Kart 8
Dark Souls 2
EDF 2025
#5crucialPosted 1/15/2014 2:06:45 PM
Division is delayed till 2015

1.TitanFall for your FPS MP
2.Destiny for your FPS co-op
3.Witcher 3 for your RPG or Dragon Age if you prefer that
4.Watch Dogs for your stealth/sandbox action
#6SILENTGHOSTS96(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 2:16:17 PM
crucial posted...

1.TitanFall for your FPS MP
2.Destiny for your FPS co-op
3.Witcher 3 for your RPG or Dragon Age if you prefer that
4.Watch Dogs for your stealth/sandbox action

with witcher is it like skyrim cause i liked the idea of skyrim but too slow for me so will witcher or dragon age before me i want to get into a rpg but cant be too slow paced like skyrim where you had to walk across that huge map
#7OandA_PestPosted 1/15/2014 2:22:16 PM
crucial posted...

Seriously?

F---!!

There are so few good TPS games out there right now with an active online community...
Hell, Grand Theft Auto V's Team DeathMatch is dead.
---
Just call me "Pest." One of countless proud O&A Pests.
Pests take over the Scott Ferrall Show '06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y95tboOKVR8
#8crucialPosted 1/15/2014 2:27:53 PM
Witcher 3 is suppose to be pretty big and its an open world,from what some of the articles I read in Game Informer it's like 10 times bigger then Witcher 2 which was not open world,but in Skyrim they have fast travel so you really do not have to run forever but imo thats what makes a rpg,big and vast,going to the unknown,I have no clue about Dragon Age 3 but if it's like the first one it will probably be smaller and less open and more about battles,story sorta like Mass Effect but in a fantasy setting,looks good so far.
#9SILENTGHOSTS96(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 2:37:34 PM
crucial posted...
Witcher 3 is suppose to be pretty big and its an open world,from what some of the articles I read in Game Informer it's like 10 times bigger then Witcher 2 which was not open world,but in Skyrim they have fast travel so you really do not have to run forever but imo thats what makes a rpg,big and vast,going to the unknown,I have no clue about Dragon Age 3 but if it's like the first one it will probably be smaller and less open and more about battles,story sorta like Mass Effect but in a fantasy setting,looks good so far.
okay thanks for the info i just pre ordered dragon age
#10SILENTGHOSTS96(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 2:46:23 PM
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
crucial posted...
okay thanks for the info i just pre ordered dragon age

i mean witcher 3