What 4 games should i get this year

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What 4 games should i get this year
2 years ago#1
i know its all opinioin but there are so many good games coming out this year im thinking titanfall,watchdogs destiny and halo, or watch dogs,titanfall, the division and halo. im a big halo fan but also the best halo games the orginal three were made by bungie so i should pick up destiny but so many good games coming out what games are you getting and dont say all unless you gotta list lol
2 years ago#2
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-one-games
2 years ago#3
Titanfall
Wolfenstein
Halo 5
Evolve

If I could only get 4 for the rest of the year, I'd get those.
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
2 years ago#4
Since you did not specify on which system...

Smash Brothers 4
Mario Kart 8
Dark Souls 2
EDF 2025
2 years ago#5
Division is delayed till 2015

1.TitanFall for your FPS MP
2.Destiny for your FPS co-op
3.Witcher 3 for your RPG or Dragon Age if you prefer that
4.Watch Dogs for your stealth/sandbox action
2 years ago#6
crucial posted...

1.TitanFall for your FPS MP
2.Destiny for your FPS co-op
3.Witcher 3 for your RPG or Dragon Age if you prefer that
4.Watch Dogs for your stealth/sandbox action

with witcher is it like skyrim cause i liked the idea of skyrim but too slow for me so will witcher or dragon age before me i want to get into a rpg but cant be too slow paced like skyrim where you had to walk across that huge map
2 years ago#7
crucial posted...

Seriously?

F---!!

There are so few good TPS games out there right now with an active online community...
Hell, Grand Theft Auto V's Team DeathMatch is dead.
Just call me "Pest." One of countless proud O&A Pests.
Pests take over the Scott Ferrall Show '06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y95tboOKVR8
2 years ago#8
Witcher 3 is suppose to be pretty big and its an open world,from what some of the articles I read in Game Informer it's like 10 times bigger then Witcher 2 which was not open world,but in Skyrim they have fast travel so you really do not have to run forever but imo thats what makes a rpg,big and vast,going to the unknown,I have no clue about Dragon Age 3 but if it's like the first one it will probably be smaller and less open and more about battles,story sorta like Mass Effect but in a fantasy setting,looks good so far.
2 years ago#9
crucial posted...
Witcher 3 is suppose to be pretty big and its an open world,from what some of the articles I read in Game Informer it's like 10 times bigger then Witcher 2 which was not open world,but in Skyrim they have fast travel so you really do not have to run forever but imo thats what makes a rpg,big and vast,going to the unknown,I have no clue about Dragon Age 3 but if it's like the first one it will probably be smaller and less open and more about battles,story sorta like Mass Effect but in a fantasy setting,looks good so far.
okay thanks for the info i just pre ordered dragon age
2 years ago#10
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
crucial posted...
okay thanks for the info i just pre ordered dragon age

i mean witcher 3
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What 4 games should i get this year

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived