If Titanfall isn't as great as hyoed up to be....

#1aj4x94Posted 1/15/2014 9:27:31 AM
What FPS game will you move on to?
---
Playing: Skyrim, Lone Survivor, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#2a687947Posted 1/15/2014 9:29:04 AM
Back to bf4 until destiny probably
#3Ironman06Posted 1/15/2014 11:36:19 AM
I hate when games are over hyoed.
#4KOTRwhoopsPosted 1/15/2014 11:45:14 AM
It won't be, the hype is through the roof and these games very very rarely deliver what people expect.

I'm sure it will be a good game, but I will be surprised if it's the second coming of god which many believe it will be.
---
PLAYING - Knack (PS4), Tearaway (Vita), Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3), Dayz (PC)
MOST WANTED - Lightning Returns, Destiny, Dark Souls II, FFX/X-2 HD, Evil Within
#5nothingbeastPosted 1/15/2014 11:48:22 AM
KOTRwhoops posted...
It won't be, the hype is through the roof and these games very very rarely deliver what people expect.

I'm sure it will be a good game, but I will be surprised if it's the second coming of god which many believe it will be.

Definitely much better to expect "good" and get "great" than the other way around.
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
#6KOTRwhoopsPosted 1/15/2014 11:52:03 AM
nothingbeast posted...
KOTRwhoops posted...

Definitely much better to expect "good" and get "great" than the other way around.

A rule that should be on the first page of the 'being a gamer' rulebook:

'Play down hype'
---
PLAYING - Knack (PS4), Tearaway (Vita), Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3), Dayz (PC)
MOST WANTED - Lightning Returns, Destiny, Dark Souls II, FFX/X-2 HD, Evil Within
#7cheezedadadaPosted 1/15/2014 11:53:34 AM
KOTRwhoops posted...

I think its less about people thinking its the second coming and more about people wanting a new competitive FPS game to reinvigorate the stale genre.

I personally dont even care much for FPS games, but I have a good feeling this game is going to be pretty great. Outside of some random 6v6 complaints which people who havent played it complain about, everything else is extremely positive. People who have actually got their hands on it have no doubt itll be great too.

If it ends up somehow being garbage, ill just play MGSV which is coming out a week later than that.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#8TrickyPonyPosted 1/15/2014 11:54:54 AM
I'm sure I'll enjoy it, I hardly ever buy on hype I have interest in everything I buy.
#9SunDevil77Posted 1/15/2014 12:00:42 PM
I'll keep on the BF4 until Destiny/Halo 5 come out.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539