All of a sudden I couldn't care less

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. All of a sudden I couldn't care less

User Info: Nights2K

Nights2K
3 years ago#1
Before the xbox one was released, I new I wanted one, but with the bad press by there PR team and Sony trolls making it 100% worse I used to be on game sites most of my day, just looking at the hate it got and then I kinda got abit to the point where I don't really want one. Everything microsoft said even if it was good and amazing, somehow everyone would turn it into a bad thing, it's like everyone wanted it to fail even game sites especially eurogamer, but then I finally got my xbox one, and all of a sudden I didn't care what Sony trolls said, because I no that this product I brough is amazing

User Info: skermac

skermac
3 years ago#2
Nights2K posted...
Before the xbox one was released, I new I wanted one, but with the bad press by there PR team and Sony trolls making it 100% worse I used to be on game sites most of my day, just looking at the hate it got and then I kinda got abit to the point where I don't really want one. Everything microsoft said even if it was good and amazing, somehow everyone would turn it into a bad thing, it's like everyone wanted it to fail even game sites especially eurogamer, but then I finally got my xbox one, and all of a sudden I didn't care what Sony trolls said, because I no that this product I brough is amazing

You said it dudebro
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
3 years ago#3
Yeah you should only be in it for the games and forget about the stupid politics. I could have every person here tell me its a giant hunk of trash, but I have already used it a ton and I love it. Going to stop mooching off people soon and get my own in February. Glad you are enjoying it.
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada

User Info: xHuckleberry

xHuckleberry
3 years ago#4
They said the same crap about Furbies
GT: xHuckleberry --- PSN: yafeelme
>Living proof of a dying dream.

User Info: Snickleseed

Snickleseed
3 years ago#5
http://learnyourdamnhomophones.com/
not changing this sig until "being an idiot" is a moderation reason

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
3 years ago#6
This is why putting any faith in the opinion of the faceless internet masses is a complete waste of time.

Take it from me.
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
(message deleted)

User Info: SonyPonyTony

SonyPonyTony
3 years ago#8
skermac posted...
Nights2K posted...

You said it dudebro

Preach on Weeaboo
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA

User Info: benjimain

benjimain
3 years ago#9
The PS4 is even better, TC.

User Info: MetroidFan9999

MetroidFan9999
3 years ago#10
Nights2K posted...
because I no that this product I brough is amazing

well that says a lot, lmao.
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. All of a sudden I couldn't care less

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived