All of a sudden I couldn't care less

#1Nights2KPosted 1/15/2014 1:34:25 PM
Before the xbox one was released, I new I wanted one, but with the bad press by there PR team and Sony trolls making it 100% worse I used to be on game sites most of my day, just looking at the hate it got and then I kinda got abit to the point where I don't really want one. Everything microsoft said even if it was good and amazing, somehow everyone would turn it into a bad thing, it's like everyone wanted it to fail even game sites especially eurogamer, but then I finally got my xbox one, and all of a sudden I didn't care what Sony trolls said, because I no that this product I brough is amazing
#2skermacPosted 1/15/2014 1:35:50 PM
Nights2K posted...
Before the xbox one was released, I new I wanted one, but with the bad press by there PR team and Sony trolls making it 100% worse I used to be on game sites most of my day, just looking at the hate it got and then I kinda got abit to the point where I don't really want one. Everything microsoft said even if it was good and amazing, somehow everyone would turn it into a bad thing, it's like everyone wanted it to fail even game sites especially eurogamer, but then I finally got my xbox one, and all of a sudden I didn't care what Sony trolls said, because I no that this product I brough is amazing

You said it dudebro
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#3cheezedadadaPosted 1/15/2014 1:36:54 PM
Yeah you should only be in it for the games and forget about the stupid politics. I could have every person here tell me its a giant hunk of trash, but I have already used it a ton and I love it. Going to stop mooching off people soon and get my own in February. Glad you are enjoying it.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#4xHuckleberryPosted 1/15/2014 1:37:22 PM
They said the same crap about Furbies
---
GT: xHuckleberry --- PSN: yafeelme
>Living proof of a dying dream.
#5SnickleseedPosted 1/15/2014 1:40:02 PM
http://learnyourdamnhomophones.com/
---
not changing this sig until "being an idiot" is a moderation reason
#6Reflex-ArcPosted 1/15/2014 1:42:14 PM
This is why putting any faith in the opinion of the faceless internet masses is a complete waste of time.

Take it from me.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#7EternalStutterPosted 1/15/2014 1:44:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8SonyPonyTonyPosted 1/15/2014 1:49:28 PM
skermac posted...
Nights2K posted...

You said it dudebro

Preach on Weeaboo
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#9benjimainPosted 1/15/2014 2:01:40 PM
The PS4 is even better, TC.
#10MetroidFan9999Posted 1/15/2014 2:03:05 PM
Nights2K posted...
because I no that this product I brough is amazing

well that says a lot, lmao.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif