All of a sudden I couldn't care less

#11MichaelWStevensPosted 1/15/2014 2:04:29 PM
benjimain posted...
The PS4 is even better, TC.

y cant haev both doe breh
#12CaIiber345Posted 1/15/2014 2:08:47 PM
Nights2K posted...
Before the xbox one was released, I new I wanted one, but with the bad press by there PR team and Sony trolls making it 100% worse I used to be on game sites most of my day, just looking at the hate it got and then I kinda got abit to the point where I don't really want one. Everything microsoft said even if it was good and amazing, somehow everyone would turn it into a bad thing, it's like everyone wanted it to fail even game sites especially eurogamer, but then I finally got my xbox one, and all of a sudden I didn't care what Sony trolls said, because I no that this product I brough is amazing

Too bad Xbox One can't check spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.
---
A GameFAQS Troll attacked for +12 damage!
"It is our destiny...to not have to get jobs." --Lord Vader
#13rusty12000Posted 1/15/2014 2:13:50 PM
LOL enjoy the Call of Duty bra
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#143HPPosted 1/15/2014 2:33:57 PM
Nights2K posted...
Before the xbox one was released, I new I wanted one, but with the bad press by there PR team and Sony trolls making it 100% worse I used to be on game sites most of my day, just looking at the hate it got and then I kinda got abit to the point where I don't really want one. Everything microsoft said even if it was good and amazing, somehow everyone would turn it into a bad thing, it's like everyone wanted it to fail even game sites especially eurogamer, but then I finally got my xbox one, and all of a sudden I didn't care what Sony trolls said, because I no that this product I brough is amazing

The reassurance is strong with this one.

If you really didn't care you wouldn't have felt the need to post this topic.
#15singhellotakuPosted 1/15/2014 3:10:37 PM
KNEW not new!
#16HelmesSeiferPosted 1/15/2014 3:48:38 PM
Nights2K posted...

There is only one period in all of this text.
---
Xbox live: CaptainMiles
PSN: AdmiralMiles
#17Reflex-ArcPosted 1/15/2014 3:57:58 PM
rusty12000 posted...
LOL enjoy the Call of Duty bra

Do they sell these at Victoria's Secret?
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#18Exodus_PrimePosted 1/15/2014 4:13:25 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Nights2K posted...
because I no that this product I brough is amazing

Well that says a lot, lmao.

There you go fixed that mess right up.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#19benjimainPosted 1/15/2014 4:17:44 PM
Seems Exodus is still mad the Bone is dead last.
#20Laylow12Posted 1/15/2014 4:21:28 PM
skermac posted...
Nights2K posted...

You said it dudebro

Mountain Dew showers for everybody!!!

*pours a can on cheezedadas head*

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin