All of a sudden I couldn't care less

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. All of a sudden I couldn't care less

User Info: MichaelWStevens

MichaelWStevens
3 years ago#11
benjimain posted...
The PS4 is even better, TC.

y cant haev both doe breh

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
3 years ago#12
Nights2K posted...
Before the xbox one was released, I new I wanted one, but with the bad press by there PR team and Sony trolls making it 100% worse I used to be on game sites most of my day, just looking at the hate it got and then I kinda got abit to the point where I don't really want one. Everything microsoft said even if it was good and amazing, somehow everyone would turn it into a bad thing, it's like everyone wanted it to fail even game sites especially eurogamer, but then I finally got my xbox one, and all of a sudden I didn't care what Sony trolls said, because I no that this product I brough is amazing

Too bad Xbox One can't check spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.
A GameFAQS Troll attacked for +12 damage!
"It is our destiny...to not have to get jobs." --Lord Vader

User Info: rusty12000

rusty12000
3 years ago#13
LOL enjoy the Call of Duty bra
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM

User Info: 3HP

3HP
3 years ago#14
Nights2K posted...
Before the xbox one was released, I new I wanted one, but with the bad press by there PR team and Sony trolls making it 100% worse I used to be on game sites most of my day, just looking at the hate it got and then I kinda got abit to the point where I don't really want one. Everything microsoft said even if it was good and amazing, somehow everyone would turn it into a bad thing, it's like everyone wanted it to fail even game sites especially eurogamer, but then I finally got my xbox one, and all of a sudden I didn't care what Sony trolls said, because I no that this product I brough is amazing

The reassurance is strong with this one.

If you really didn't care you wouldn't have felt the need to post this topic.

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
3 years ago#15
KNEW not new!

User Info: HelmesSeifer

HelmesSeifer
3 years ago#16
Nights2K posted...

There is only one period in all of this text.
Xbox live: CaptainMiles
PSN: AdmiralMiles

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
3 years ago#17
rusty12000 posted...
LOL enjoy the Call of Duty bra

Do they sell these at Victoria's Secret?
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
3 years ago#18
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Nights2K posted...
because I no that this product I brough is amazing

Well that says a lot, lmao.

There you go fixed that mess right up.
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.

User Info: benjimain

benjimain
3 years ago#19
Seems Exodus is still mad the Bone is dead last.

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
3 years ago#20
skermac posted...
Nights2K posted...

You said it dudebro

Mountain Dew showers for everybody!!!

*pours a can on cheezedadas head*

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. All of a sudden I couldn't care less

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived