All this talk about Titanfall

#1TNCBagTagPosted 1/15/2014 3:09:53 PM
but barely anyone talking about the real killer app, Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFku-BpTnb0

Got to say when I first heard about this when it was revealed I thought it was going to be utter crap, but after watching some videos i'm super hyped about this! Reminds me of Team Fortress mixed with a MOBA
---
PSN: ItsLags
#2PippyThePooperPosted 1/18/2014 10:42:37 AM
You know what over 300 Titanfall topics on the XBox One board in just the last month alone mean?

That people who have bought an Xbox One are not happy with their purchase, and are wanting something to make them feel as though they didn't just waste $$$$ on the system.
---
If you believe Jesus Christ was a nice man, think all that Bible "Lord and Savior" stuff is silly, and are 100% proud of it, yada yada yada
#3Decimator11Posted 1/18/2014 10:44:25 AM
PippyThePooper posted...
You know what over 300 Titanfall topics on the XBox One board in just the last month alone mean?

That people who have bought an Xbox One are not happy with their purchase, and are wanting something to make them feel as though they didn't just waste $$$$ on the system.

*sees bait post*
*checks user information*
*new user*

Congratulations, you've passed the troll test. I could say the same thing about the slobbering over the PS4 by fantrolls whenever the Xbox One gets mentioned around here.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#4SigmaLongshotPosted 1/18/2014 10:47:08 AM
I agree that the new Plants vs Zombies looks crack-a-lackin'! It gives me a vibe somewhere between Team Fortress 2, Conker Live and Reloaded and Jet Force Gemini.

I love that the venus flytrap seems to have the moveset of Kameo's Pummel Weed and Snare mixed together.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#5goatthiefPosted 1/18/2014 10:49:07 AM
Plants vs Zombies barely counts as a video game
---
If you see this sig I am browsing gamefaqs mobile and chances are I'm on the toilet.
#6CapnStankyPosted 1/18/2014 10:51:19 AM
goatthief posted...

Translation: I'm jealous of all the Xbox One games.
#7goatthiefPosted 1/18/2014 10:52:14 AM
CapnStanky posted...
goatthief posted...

Translation: I'm jealous of all the Xbox One games.

Yes my Xbone I paid 500 dollars for has sooooo many quality games.
---
If you see this sig I am browsing gamefaqs mobile and chances are I'm on the toilet.
#8PippyThePooperPosted 1/18/2014 10:53:43 AM
Decimator11 posted...
PippyThePooper posted...

*sees bait post*
*checks user information*
*new user*

Congratulations, you've passed the troll test..

How about actually countering my argument instead of dodging the issue with "new user, pfft" taunts? You can't, can you? Now sit back down.
---
If you believe Jesus Christ was a nice man, think all that Bible "Lord and Savior" stuff is silly, and are 100% proud of it, yada yada yada
#9Foxx3kPosted 1/18/2014 10:55:14 AM
Plants vs. Zombies has the potential of being the most skill based shooter available.

High TTK
Highly specialized classes
"classic" things like rocket jumping

Or, it could just be a complete mess.

But I'm really hoping that I live in a world where all the gamers favoring skill flock to Plants vs. Zombies over COD, Battlefield, and Titanfall. That will be a wonderful world, and say a lot about the current state of gaming.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#10SigmaLongshotPosted 1/18/2014 2:23:15 PM
Remember when Final Fantasy 6 came out?! I simply could NOT play Mario Kart after that.

Because games that come out after other games render the predecessor utterly obsolete and erased from history.

But yeah, believe it or not you can play Plants versus Zombies, Titanfall AND Battlefield! AT THE SAME TIME! well not simultaneously, but you know what I mean.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/