Jet Force Gemini sequel

#1Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/15/2014 3:10:59 PM
Yay or nay?
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#2brownmysterPosted 1/15/2014 3:12:47 PM
Heck yea. Id take a remake even
#3The_DOAMPosted 1/15/2014 3:25:43 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect Dark, Kameo, Conker, Banjo, Killer Instinct, and even some of the other games like Kameo slated for the Gamecube that never saw the light of day.

They've mutilated each of them one at a time and even went out of their way to straight up cancel future releases. Why would anyone want them to get their hands on Jet Force Gemini????????????

Also lucky for me that's not going to happen as everyone knows that Jet Force Gemini at it's very core is too similar to Gears of War. Take Gears remove the cover system and add in bright colours and sci-fi settings and you'll have Jet Force. Vis-verse too take Jet Force add a cover system in place and up the rating. This is the saving grace of the series so they won't touch it.
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#4EGMRULZPosted 1/15/2014 3:39:03 PM
Not sure why people keep bringing this game back on these forums. The IP was never that hot of a property to begin with. The N64 game wasn't that great, the reviews were marginal and Rare does not want to take a risk developing a sequel. The franchise should just stay buried forever.
---
PC & Consoles > Everything
#5jakethenoobPosted 1/15/2014 3:53:07 PM
It was just as good as any other Rare N64 game and got plenty of great reviews.
---
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
#6singhellotakuPosted 1/15/2014 4:01:36 PM
I'd be all for it, it really suffered from a lack of a second stick like so many other n64 games, still loved it to death though.

And its too similar to gears? what? other than a sci-fi setting and a hilarious volume of violence they are nothing alike. What with all the collection, exploration, planet hopping, evil ants, etc. in gears...
#7OandA_PestPosted 1/15/2014 4:20:59 PM
Would never happen

Microsoft doesn't even give a **** about Banjo-Kazooie
---
Just call me "Pest." One of countless proud O&A Pests.
Pests take over the Scott Ferrall Show '06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y95tboOKVR8