Do we een know how big titanfall maps are??

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do we een know how big titanfall maps are??
1 year ago#1
I'm literally asking not trolling idk the answer. Because everyone is complaining about it being 6 v 6 and okay i can understand making it 12 v 12 however some people are saying 64 players........so are the maps even big enough for 64 players i honestly don't want to see 64 players running then 64 titans running since if i remember correctly you can have certain ones on auto pilot. so we want 64 players and 64 titans on ONE map?? I can understand the 12v12 if there are no AI but 64 ppl seems a bit much for a game like this
1 year ago#2
I'm guessing they're big enough for 6v6 with 12 titans.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
1 year ago#3
bessy67 posted...
I'm guessing they're big enough for 6v6 with 12 titans.

so if the maps are made to support that many people then i guess everyone wants the developers to DELAY the game to make larger maps for 64 players and 64 titans
1 year ago#4
I imagine around the size of the average Battlefield map, maybe a tad smaller, anything less and it'd be too cramped, especially with almost all players on the ground in some fashion
1 year ago#5
Somewhere between the size of Super Marion Bros 64 and FF12....

Let's wait for more gameplay.
---
Xbox live: CaptainMiles
PSN: AdmiralMiles
1 year ago#6
Super Marion Bros.

^.^
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
1 year ago#7
This game is less than two months away from release, and we don't know jack S*** about it. They need to show some player MP match footage not these put together trailers that were obviously pre-made before showcasing. I want to see players killing and being killed got damn it. Whats taking these chumps so long to release info.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do we een know how big titanfall maps are??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived