Is Ryse worth keeping after finishing?

#11GnarKillsPosted 1/15/2014 7:07:10 PM
I'm keeping it just for the fun factor of playing through it every couple of months or so.

Plus, I'm going to try and keep all my X1 games without selling or trading them in(besides Madden and NBA for obvious reasons).
---
GT- GnarKills Currently Playing - CoD Ghosts(360/X1), Ryse, Dead Rising 3, NBA 2K14(X1), Battlefield 4(X1), Killer Instinct, Lego Marvel(X1), AC4:Black Flag(X1)
#12SMG90x(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 7:13:43 PM
GnarKills posted...
I'm keeping it just for the fun factor of playing through it every couple of months or so.

Plus, I'm going to try and keep all my X1 games without selling or trading them in(besides Madden and NBA for obvious reasons).

Yea i was thinking the same thing but i wouldnt play through any game more than once unless it was mario maybe. I just dont see much point in playing through an entire story twice specially since i work full time and have a girlfriend i go out with often .. Just seems like waste of my valuable time to do the same thing twice for the same story lol

That and i basically got to beat the game for free since i will be getting my full refund :D
#13Laylow12Posted 1/15/2014 7:55:07 PM
SMG90x posted...
Laylow12 posted...
SMG90x posted...
Cool so after i finish the story i'll just return it seeing as how i can get my full refund back :)

Good call.

Haha yea i figured. I have 7 days from when i bought it so i have to beat it by tuesday. But it doesnt seem too long so i should be done. I can put that money towards tomb raider or titan fall

Tomb Raider looks sick. If you didn't play it on 360 or PS3 I'd grab it. Titanfall is too much of a wild card right now. You know when the developer is having trouble reaching 720p on 6 vs 6 something's up with the hardware or the code.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#14RaRitsujunPosted 1/15/2014 8:02:35 PM
Heck no.
---
18700 XBL Gamerscores | 43 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#15swaggernautPosted 1/15/2014 8:11:18 PM
I got the Day One edition for free and I sold it after I finished the game and played Solo mode once. I kinda regret it after telling my bro I sold it since it seemed he was interested in playing and he heard it was an ok game. But I'll be using the money to get PvZ:GW and we'll be sharing.
#16SMG90x(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2014 11:32:34 AM
Laylow12 posted...
SMG90x posted...
Laylow12 posted...
SMG90x posted...
Cool so after i finish the story i'll just return it seeing as how i can get my full refund back :)

Good call.

Haha yea i figured. I have 7 days from when i bought it so i have to beat it by tuesday. But it doesnt seem too long so i should be done. I can put that money towards tomb raider or titan fall

Tomb Raider looks sick. If you didn't play it on 360 or PS3 I'd grab it. Titanfall is too much of a wild card right now. You know when the developer is having trouble reaching 720p on 6 vs 6 something's up with the hardware or the code.

Im pretty sure they are not struggling to get 720p on 6v6 .. 6v6 just makes more sense for the game they are trying to make. I actually prefer 6v6 .. I was a big fan of gears of wars and that was 4v4 that was one of my all time favorite games .. Better than battlefield and cod in my opinion.

32v32 means nothing if the gameplay is garbage