Talking of this board.. It is Xbox one right???

#1oldfartgamerPosted 1/15/2014 6:29:09 PM
When you come to this Xbox one board all you find is PS4 trollers!!! Why the hell don't they stay on there own board??? I do not go there to ask Xbox questions and do not even go there to see what is going on, nor to run down PS4. I try to ask a question and all I get is how bad the Xbox one is and how great the PS4 is. I am not saying one is better than the other. I just buy one console and live with it. and if I have a question I ask it. I am not trolling, just wishing a person could actually get a question answered from adults on this site!!! And yes I am probably the oldest person on here. I am proud to admitů. I HAVE A XBOX ONE AND AM VERY PROUD OF IT, I LOVE IT!!
#2Duke_of_NukePosted 1/15/2014 6:39:45 PM
Well my PS4 is on the honor roll @ Sandcreek Elementary the whole family is proud as punch.
---
Life's a joke and you are the punchline.
#3Disflex6Posted 1/15/2014 6:40:05 PM
I've been thinking the exact same recently. It's funny because I sometimes check out the PS4 board to check the latest news and discussions, and you'll rarely see Xbox trolls in topics, yet you come over here and if I had to hazard a guess, I'd say there's probably more Sony fanboys/PS4 owners than there are Xbone owners! It's baffling to think how much time they spend here when they can be playing their 'superior' consoles instead.

All fanboyism is stupid. Each console is better in certain aspects than the other, there's really no need to try and put other people down because they happened to not pick the same console that you did.
---
FC: 3652-0523-4846
XBL: Y2K Frosty
#4JusticeSwordPosted 1/15/2014 7:01:08 PM
It is the X1 board TC, its not however the praise xbox one board, people can say whatever they like about it for the most part.

If you think that the haters are all ps4 fanboys then you are sorely mistaken, most of the haters generally enjoy all other the consoles barring the xbox one, some dont like the consoles shift in focus from mostly gaming, or some simply dont like the way MS does business, there are legitimate reasons for disliking the X1 & if the X1 board on a social gaming forum isnt the place to socially discuss them, then where is?
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#5Inferno700Posted 1/15/2014 8:21:49 PM
Go check the Wii U board. It's full of Sony trolls. It's so much fun sorting through their topics... there is little interesting there with all the negative posts so it's nice to venture other places.
---
NNID: Jesus_Is_God 3DS FC: 3952-8112-9436
Steam ID: Inferno700
#6archibald3Posted 1/15/2014 8:24:24 PM(edited)
JusticeSword posted...
It is the X1 board TC, its not however the praise xbox one board, people can say whatever they like about it for the most part.

If you think that the haters are all ps4 fanboys then you are sorely mistaken, most of the haters generally enjoy all other the consoles barring the xbox one, some dont like the consoles shift in focus from mostly gaming, or some simply dont like the way MS does business, there are legitimate reasons for disliking the X1 & if the X1 board on a social gaming forum isnt the place to socially discuss them, then where is?

So relentless , obsessive trolling of the board for months in your mind magically becomes "discussing legitimate reasons for disliking" !! WOW I UNDERSTAND NOW !! lmao
#7JusticeSwordPosted 1/15/2014 9:35:25 PM
archibald3 posted...
JusticeSword posted...

So relentless , obsessive trolling of the board for months in your mind magically becomes "discussing legitimate reasons for disliking" !! WOW I UNDERSTAND NOW !! lmao

Im not denying that a lot of trolling goes on, but why has the X1 Become such a target? There must be something wrong with it if its getting trolled more than its being praised.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#8-Erika-Posted 1/15/2014 9:39:00 PM
JusticeSword posted...
archibald3 posted...
JusticeSword posted...

Im not denying that a lot of trolling goes on, but why has the X1 Become such a target? There must be something wrong with it if its getting trolled more than its being praised.

My favorite part of people downplaying the level of trolling that goes on by Sony fanboys is when they only have their PSN listed in their signature and their My Games tab is filled with predominantly Playstation titles.
---
Joshi Spirit
#9aszsithPosted 1/15/2014 9:44:31 PM
The thing I find funny about it is that the Sony trolls will come here and try their best to make the XBOne out to be the worst invention in the history of the planet, like it is some sort of technical abomination that skins children and violates household pets.

But when someone tries to provide some sort of legitimate, intelligent argument, they are immediately called a shill for Microsoft. IF we were all shills for Microsoft, why would we stay on the XBOne board? Wouldn't we come to the PS4 board and try to recruit? It's almost like they are the shills and are coming here to try and recruit for their corporate backer by using reverse psychology and negative reinforcement.

More likely though is that some people are just immature and/or have too much time to spend on the Internet, but ran out of Jergens and Kleenex.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#10RaRitsujunPosted 1/15/2014 9:45:04 PM
It's Xbone180.
---
18700 XBL Gamerscores | 43 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.