Ryse or Lego?

#1metalkillkennyXPosted 1/16/2014 5:19:23 AM
Which do you suggest I get. I've heard ryse is repetitive and hasn't got much depth but I've seen some multiplayer videos and that looks really fun.

I haven't played a Lego game since Star Wars but being marvel and being able to fly around as iron man makes me want it. Plus it's on sale at the moment so would be cheaper than ryse.
---
FC : 0559-6958-8873
#2PoweredMilkManPosted 1/16/2014 5:20:52 AM
Lego hands down, Ryse is a ok game at best
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU - bloodandbourbon
#3kennyynnooPosted 1/16/2014 5:26:18 AM
Haven't played ryse, I'm not a legos fan but got it so the wife and I could play together but I tried it solo and wow its pretty good. You play a few stories then its open world in NYC, its fun. I look forward to playing it more. Shop around both games have been $40-50 at times. I heard ryse is best online but its just not my kind of era that it takes place in. Legos is a blast though, they actually talk and sound similar to the real actors in the movies, each character(there is like 100+) have there own powers and moves. It's fun, I won't recommend it over ryse since I never played ryse but I will say its a blast to play.
---
PSN-S30andz32
360-Z32andS30
#4studepaberPosted 1/16/2014 7:19:43 AM
I've got both and I'd say Ryse edges out Lego Super Heroes. Both are fun games but the camera in Lego drives me crazy sometimes (especially playing co-op). Although Ryse's campaign is somewhat short I still get a lot of enjoyment out of the multiplayer.
#5dnmtPosted 1/16/2014 7:57:55 AM
Ryse is a rental at best, Lego is a legit good game.