Sign if you're done calling it "XBone"

#111GRU_CommanderPosted 1/16/2014 5:22:57 PM
TheNonBeliever posted...
leathelj posted...
I never called is xbone always called it x1 or xb1

then what do you call the original xbox?

Pfft...So easy

It was just the "Box"

I mean Steam basically is walking on lawsuit turf soon with the 'SteamBox'

Thats like Nintendo's next system to be call the 'Nintendo Play Station'...............

(Come on enlighten me with 1990s facts)
---
PSN: achillies_ny
Go faq yourself
#112SmokingbombHPosted 1/16/2014 5:43:00 PM
omegamanx23 posted...
If Xbox1is call Xbone, is PS4 called Psour?

No. It's called the Xbone because MS boned themselves with all the decisions early on in development, compared to Sony's much greater success with the PS4.
---
3DS Friend-o Code: 4511-0570-1012
#113ThatLaoGuyPosted 1/16/2014 5:56:11 PM
original xbox shortens to xb1. Kinda like how the playstation was never called playstation 1. just what we refer it as now.

The correct term for xbox one is xbone. it's fitting.
XBONED
---
Tro9ooooooololololllllooooooooo999lllolololololollllllolllololololo zomggggtrrolllzzzz help me!!! I'm too immature to ignore trollZzzzz
#114lunaticcorePosted 1/16/2014 9:30:39 PM
ThatLaoGuy posted...
original xbox shortens to xb1. Kinda like how the playstation was never called playstation 1. just what we refer it as now.

The correct term for xbox one is xbone. it's fitting.
XBONED

Actually the slim remodel of the Ps1 was officially called the PSone. Another fun fact for many years online the Playstation was shortened to PSX. A call back to its original design as an add on for the Snes. Later Sony released a PS1/DVR named PSX as well.

Fun times. I still like to call it the PSX.
#115RaRitsujunPosted 1/16/2014 10:04:31 PM
It's Xbone180.
---
18700 XBL Gamerscores | 43 PSN Platinums - Level 25 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#116Evel138Posted 1/17/2014 4:23:55 AM
I'd still like to know exactly what the **** a "xbone" is tbqh.

Even is we're going with the "boned" connotation....what are we? Back in the f****** 50's? lol....."that's quite the boner MS has gotten them self into by golly gee"

Is Joanie and Chachi going to spring out from somewhere?

No, again when I think dimwitted knuckledragger....its of no wonder to me that something actually clever never caught on.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#117aszsithPosted 1/17/2014 1:13:05 PM
Evel138 posted...
I'd still like to know exactly what the **** a "xbone" is tbqh.

Even is we're going with the "boned" connotation....what are we? Back in the f****** 50's? lol....."that's quite the boner MS has gotten them self into by golly gee"

Is Joanie and Chachi going to spring out from somewhere?

No, again when I think dimwitted knuckledragger....its of no wonder to me that something actually clever never caught on.

I fixed it for you....

Evel138 should have posted...
I'd still like to know exactly what the **** a "xbone" is to be quite honest.

Even if we're going with the "boned" connotation....what are we? Back in the f****** 50's? lol....."that's quite the boner MS has gotten themselves into by golly gee"

Are Joanie and Chachi going to spring out from somewhere?

No, again when I think dimwitted knuckledragger....it's of no wonder to me that something actually clever never caught on.

Dimwitted knuckldragger? How's about not labeling others until you prove to not be part of that group yourself?
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#118Chaos StrykerPosted 1/17/2014 1:35:33 PM
Anti-sign.

Calling it the Xbone is the perfect way to distinguish it from the original Xbox.
---
There are only two types of people in this world. People who finish what they start and
#119stretch126Posted 1/17/2014 1:40:14 PM
I dont know if it will stop, i mean its a nickname. Unlike with my playstations the Xbox have like a subtitle. I just called my ps3 the ps3 but i called my xbox the "360" like "im bout to play the 360".
#120Evel138Posted 1/17/2014 3:34:36 PM
You got me on "are" (wow, grammar police....original), but "them self" is thanks to typos and auto correct (happens when you're browsing on a tablet). And "tbqh", a common internet abbreviation....why do I use it? Because **** ***, that's why.

Also there is a HUGE difference between a few mistakes in grammar and lacking the imagination to come up with anything that not only is remotely clever, but oh I don't know.....actually makes ******** sense. So while I may not have majored in English, at least I'm not part of the group that can produce nothing more than to simply regurgitate all the BS the take in from the internet.

Golly gee whizbang, that was such a boner mistake of M$$$$$$ .
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y