Sign if you're done calling it "XBone"

#121aszsithPosted 1/17/2014 9:42:00 PM
Evel138 posted...
You got me on "are" (wow, grammar police....original), but "them self" is thanks to typos and auto correct (happens when you're browsing on a tablet). And "tbqh", a common internet abbreviation....why do I use it? Because **** ***, that's why.

Also there is a HUGE difference between a few mistakes in grammar and lacking the imagination to come up with anything that not only is remotely clever, but oh I don't know.....actually makes ******** sense. So while I may not have majored in English, at least I'm not part of the group that can produce nothing more than to simply regurgitate all the BS the take in from the internet.

Golly gee whizbang, that was such a boner mistake of M$$$$$$ .

I simply pointed out that your post was riddled with grammatical errors, regardless of the reason for them. Were you to look over your post prior to submitting it, you may have caught the typos. However, your self-proclaimed apathy clearly shows your lack of maturity when dealing with others, as is further evidenced by your failed attempts at cleverness.

As it stands, you were the one calling people "dimwitted knuckle draggers". One should not ridicule others by calling them a synonym for stupid or retarded while likening them to apes or un-evolved man when one's own post does not exemplify the epitome of modern, civilized culture and education. When one does this, one's credibility is brought into question and their argument discarded as invalid on grounds of hypocrisy and bigotry.

In other words: It is rude and not as funny as you think it is. And the fact that you simply don't care shows an overall lack of respect and you get lumped into the group you were making fun of because of it.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#122Evel138Posted 1/18/2014 2:40:05 AM
Because your ridiculous verbosity lends you that certain air of credibility, right? Sorry, it just makes you full of **** from my point of view.

So you can spare me.....I'm not impressed or moved.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#123curtlandPosted 1/18/2014 2:43:30 AM
Who cares about it being called xbone?

Why even be bothered by it?
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#124aszsithPosted 1/18/2014 6:28:06 AM
Evel138 posted...
Because your ridiculous verbosity lends you that certain air of credibility, right? Sorry, it just makes you full of **** from my point of view.

So you can spare me.....I'm not impressed or moved.

Which proves my point: That your rude, apathetic comments are devoid of any social grace and therefore lump you into the group you displayed disdain for. I proved that I posses the skill to use words other than censor-bypassed cursing and name calling to illustrate a point. You proved that you do not.

Apparently you are what society views to be a "typical" Internet poster who feels the anonymity of the Web allows you to say anything you desire regardless of whether or not you should. It is people of that segment who create a poor image of the entire group. So thanks for contributing to a stereotype.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#125Evel138Posted 1/18/2014 6:58:36 AM
What you've "proved", to me at least, is that you're full of ****. While still missing the greater point of having any sense of imagination. I've got news for you, there are plenty of wonderfully colorful, imaginative people that make my use of "cursing" look like that of an alter boy....so you can save your pretentious formalities and "social grace". Or do something else with them....that of which I can not even suggest on this forum.

Also, I'm not quite sure where I called you any names, but I rest assured I have plenty for you.
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
#126Rome218Posted 1/18/2014 7:04:45 AM
I like calling it the xbone. I think it sounds cool, lol. Why would people get offended? It's bone with an x in front. It sounds better than xbox one, but I have a habit of saying just xbox.

Also, if I tell my friends I'm getting on the xbone, they will not get it since they do not frequent sites like this.

They should have just called it the X-Bone to begin with.
#127Private_NoobPosted 1/18/2014 7:30:28 AM
Call it "The sexbone 360p".
---
Oh no! Private_Noob posted!
I'm the noobiest noob you'll ever see!
#128NSGraphitePosted 1/18/2014 8:05:33 AM
Nope. it will forever be the xbone. At this point, nothing will change that.
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#129EGMRULZPosted 1/18/2014 8:52:12 AM
I think most of the people who signed here will call it "THE BONE" instead.
---
PC & Consoles > Everything
#130grampamurkedPosted 1/18/2014 8:53:59 AM
I never called it that to begin with. It's a stupid immature name.
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: H8laggers