Titanfall BOTS will destroy strategy

#1Aone1987Posted 1/16/2014 6:20:02 AM
Titanfall BOTS will destroy strategy what if your team. Once to stay behind and snipe, be defensive. Will the bots in the game run out like BLACKOPS DOGS. Helping the other team rack up the quick points. Lets Discuss. Like the idea of bots mixed in?
#2_V1Posted 1/16/2014 6:31:26 AM
Has it been revealed how the AI players 'play' yet? If not, who's to say they're going to just be charging into battle? Who's to say they they won't play tactically?

One of the best ways to handle the AI players would be to allow each of the 6 players to choose roles for 4 AI each. Class, attack, defense, etc. Maybe even make it so everyone is essentially in squads of 5 (1 player, 4 AI) and allow each player to give orders to the AI players in their squad. Either individually or together
---
Try harder next time,
Good day sir/s
#3RawringAirPosted 1/16/2014 6:32:41 AM
you literally have no idea how the bots work

so yea lets speculate so we can blindly hate on titanfall some more because I can't play with 47 of my facebook friends I don't even know I just added to enlrage my internet penis
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#4xHuckleberryPosted 1/16/2014 6:36:00 AM
Cmon guys. Are you really putting that much faith into AI?

Like its going to somehow be innovative AI? What game doesnt say they ahve innovative AI?

Remember Aliens from GBX? Super innovative
---
GT: xHuckleberry --- PSN: yafeelme
>Living proof of a dying dream.
#5RawringAirPosted 1/16/2014 6:37:13 AM
Cmon guys. Are you really putting that much faith into AI?

Like its going to somehow be innovative AI? What game doesnt say they ahve innovative AI?

Remember Aliens from GBX? Super innovative

the fish in cod ghosts.......swim away from you #innovation
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#6Aone1987(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2014 6:38:28 AM
RawringAir posted...

so yea lets speculate so we can blindly hate on titanfall some more because I can't play with 47 of my facebook friends I don't even know I just added to enlrage my internet penis

I didnt say they worked anyway. I just said will people rack in the points if you guys are trying to snipe, be defensive. Ofcourse they arent going to mimic human behavior.
#7bob15xPosted 1/16/2014 6:43:02 AM
Aone1987 posted...
Titanfall BOTS will destroy strategy what if your team. Once to stay behind and snipe, be defensive. Will the bots in the game run out like BLACKOPS DOGS. Helping the other team rack up the quick points. Lets Discuss. Like the idea of bots mixed in?

there is nothing to discuss because no one has played it yet so there is no point in wasting time on it until we either learn more or have played it. Then when we have the appropriate information on hand, then we can have an intelligent discussion.
#8gray_fox_00Posted 1/16/2014 6:49:39 AM
Aone1987 posted...
RawringAir posted...

I didnt say they worked anyway. I just said will people rack in the points if you guys are trying to snipe, be defensive. Ofcourse they arent going to mimic human behavior.

I'm hoping the devs are going to be smart enough to not count AI kills in anything other than post match stats. Otherwise I can see plenty of people camping out to pick of easy AI kills in deathmatch or just to boost their kill streak.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#9GGearXPosted 1/16/2014 6:50:25 AM
AI bots are the worst honestly, it might be fun (which all that matters to me) but will destroy any chance of competition or "esports"
---
GT- Neon KnLght
So like. You wanna play?
#10dnmtPosted 1/16/2014 6:51:28 AM
gray_fox_00 posted...
Aone1987 posted...
RawringAir posted...

I'm hoping the devs are going to be smart enough to not count AI kills in anything other than post match stats. Otherwise I can see plenty of people camping out to pick of easy AI kills in deathmatch or just to boost their kill streak.

We all know that's exactly what some people are going to do, it's unavoidable.