We better be seeing a Borderlands 3 announcement at E3 2014

#11JorgenDev(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2014 1:17:54 PM
ukemandwnbu posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
JorgenDev posted...
ukemandwnbu posted...
Gearbox is not currently working on Borderlands 3. However, there is going to be the Tales from the Borderlands by Telltale Games.

That's Telltale, not Gearbox. I doubt the entire staff that made Borderlands is working on a pint-and-click adventure.

Great work Sherlock!

Thank you Brosef for humbling this fool known as TC.

TC must have been waiting for someone to post Tales from the Borderlands so he could correct them, but I specified Telltale Games in my original post so TC made himself look foolish.

WOW I MUST BE AN IDIOT OR SOMETHING. I'M SORRY ukemandwnbu, AKA GOD.
---
YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-hQCFT-l0o7INRFdLDbQqw
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/JorgenDev
#12knightimexPosted 1/16/2014 1:24:53 PM
ukemandwnbu posted...
Gearbox is not currently working on Borderlands 3. However, there is going to be the Tales from the Borderlands by Telltale Games.

That would be like street fighter the clickNplay game.
Nobody cares.
---
I spanked you as a baby, I'll spank you now. B****!
-Evil Betty
#13ukemandwnbuPosted 1/16/2014 3:36:22 PM
knightimex posted...
ukemandwnbu posted...

That would be like street fighter the clickNplay game.
Nobody cares.

People who have been keeping up with Borderlands know that Gearbox is not currently developing Borderlands 3. TC wasn't aware, so I mentioned that and then I said that there is going to be Tales from the Borderlands from Telltale Games.

I was simply speaking the latest information on Borderlands endeavors, regardless if anybody cares to play TftB. We will not be seeing Borderlands 3 at E3 2014.

Seems you're trying to discredit my post for no real reason. TC tried the same thing on me, he was justly humbled, we settled an agreement, and we have since moved on. You need to do the same thing.
#14violentdissmayPosted 1/16/2014 4:53:52 PM
aszsith posted...
How about we get some new games instead of just more sequels?

Because some games deserve sequels, Borderlands is one of them.
I want more Gaige personally
---
"Remember when consoles only played games? Pepperidge Farm remembers." - Broly4561
#15TheSilentRavenPosted 1/16/2014 4:58:24 PM
violentdissmay posted...
aszsith posted...
How about we get some new games instead of just more sequels?

Because some games deserve sequels, Borderlands is one of them.
I want more Gaige personally

Gaige sux, need moar Zer0.
#16TBONE_OGPosted 1/16/2014 5:01:03 PM
Way too damn soon for BL3.
---
Always O.G.
#17_Deadeye_CM_Posted 1/16/2014 5:17:43 PM
I'm excited for the Telltale Borderlands game.

But yeah, I hope they don't announce Borderlands 3 at E3 unless they change the loot system back to the way the original was. Going through and farming bosses 50+ times just for the .03% chance that said boss will drop a unique weapon is ridiculous for a single player game. Random drops were a much better system, I think. Don't get MW wrong, I played a ton of Borderlands 2 when it came out, but I got bored after getting two characters to 50. I haven't started half the DLC, haven't gone through the game after maxing, etc.

More Borderlands is not what I'm interested in right now.
---
Not changing this until Dark Cloud gets another installment. Help out:
https://www.change.org/petitions/level-5-inc-bring-back-dark-cloud-for-the-ps4
#18ilikehamandhaloPosted 1/16/2014 5:47:37 PM
1 was meh, 2 was pretty bad, 3 will be worse.
---
B**** if you wave then I will surf you