One thing to look forward to..

#11MetroidFan9999Posted 1/16/2014 2:17:18 PM
slyman19 posted...
Unfortunately, $ony does indeed change. The P$3 store was awesome, but then they had to throw annoying ads in there and make it slow as s***.

Yeah it is pretty bad.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#12EternalStutterPosted 1/16/2014 2:18:27 PM
CKnight posted...
Blade was ok but rather dull, boring and cumbersome.

I use windows 8 alot and prefer the more open, tile layout.

I also don't mind the ads as I watch alot of movies, enjoy music and play games and most of the ads are related to one of them.

It's not exactly windows 8 layout but close enough. I like the Xbox One UI better and with some tweaks it could be pretty awesome.

Pretty much sums it up perfectly.,
#13plus1zeroPosted 1/16/2014 2:25:41 PM
Kosmo240985 posted...
So last gen x360 got a ton of UI overhauls and updates and additions. Ps3.....not so much.

With the 3 OS's and the Kinnet I feel that the support for the UI has endless possibilities. A cortana voiced siri? Damn...that's a nice one already in the works.

What are you on, anyway? The reason the PS3 never got any updates to the XMB was the thing was pretty much perfect. It's on the PSP and Bravia lines as well. However the store looked night and day different from the initial store.

Also, the ps3's store UI was chuggy as all get out.

The 360's UI was amazing, and the improvements were fine, I really liked the NXE. By the end it was one big dorito flavored Mountain Dew ad, but the X1 is fine to me. It's just an xbox-ified metro, which is understandable.

The ps4's is silky smooth, but it is fairly plain. I love both of the consoles but c'mon..they're both gonna get UI updates. I hope that the ps4's stays smooth and the x1 gets a little more smooth.
#14Kosmo240985(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2014 2:33:47 PM
plus1zero posted...
Kosmo240985 posted...
So last gen x360 got a ton of UI overhauls and updates and additions. Ps3.....not so much.

With the 3 OS's and the Kinnet I feel that the support for the UI has endless possibilities. A cortana voiced siri? Damn...that's a nice one already in the works.

What are you on, anyway? The reason the PS3 never got any updates to the XMB was the thing was pretty much perfect. It's on the PSP and Bravia lines as well. However the store looked night and day different from the initial store.

The 360's UI was amazing, and the improvements were fine, I really liked the NXE. By the end it was one big dorito flavored Mountain Dew ad, but the X1 is fine to me. It's just an xbox-ified metro, which is understandable.

The ps4's is silky smooth, but it is fairly plain. I love both of the consoles but c'mon..they're both gonna get UI updates. I hope that the ps4's stays smooth and the x1 gets a little more smooth.

XMB perfect? You didn't really just say that did you...it was atrocious. But maybe it was just me...personal pref fence does play a role.
---
GT: Kozzie85
#15krystylaPosted 1/16/2014 2:34:39 PM
plus1zero posted...
Kosmo240985 posted...

The XMB was and is horrible and even Sony moved away from it on all their recent devices.
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
Written by Surface Pro 2 256GB