Xbox One best selling console in December in the US

#161highflyer_01Posted 1/17/2014 1:32:00 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
AtomicPenguin76 posted...
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
And:
During the month of December, Xbox One held six of the top 10 spots on the new generation console game title list: “Battlefield 4,” “Forza Motorsport 5,” “Dead Rising 3,” “Ryse: Son of Rome,” “Madden NFL 25” and “Call of Duty: Ghosts” (Source: NPD Group, December 2013).

http://news.xbox.com/2014/01/xbox-one-december-npd

I'd love to be able to actually see that list, but the only place I can find anything about it are references to Microsoft quoting it. I can't find the actual NPD list that says this and would like to see the rest, if anyone has a link.

It's kind of interesting from the fact that Microsoft had wanted to go entirely online this generation, but their console is doing really well on sales charts that only track retail software sales.

Just like they had a commercial where a twitter user was quoted as a source for how great the Xbox One is...lmfao.

highflyer_01 posted...
I like bacon cheeseburgers.

Now, I might get flamed for this, but I'm just not feeling the entire bacon meme. You know, the "I like bacon on my bacon" stuff. Did you see the commercial for the Bacon Bowl? Madness! Sure, bacon is good. But I honestly only care for it now and then, when the mood is right. I'm not knocking people who love bacon, the whole bacon and nothing but the bacon. I just can't get into it like that.

But cheeseburgers, on the other hand...

I do find bacon super delicious, but yeah, I definitely don't require it on everything I eat...but it does make some items taste that much better than they already do...like cheeseburgers.
#162deadmarvPosted 1/17/2014 1:46:41 AM
Yeah, but sales don't matter do they?
#163-Oath-Posted 1/17/2014 1:55:29 AM
deadmarv posted...
Yeah, but sales don't matter do they?

Sales matter only when it's convenient for them. When this blows over and a two million gap is confirmed, we'll be back to the "sales don't matter!" mentality.
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
#164mmnaumanPosted 1/17/2014 2:03:45 AM
This is a very good news for gaming industry and game makers because if the consoles are selling more.... then there will be demand of games more and we can see Some amazing games this year.
---
http://www.latestgames2.blogspot.com
http://www.latestgames2.com
#165jellybeanmasterPosted 1/17/2014 2:03:45 AM
More n more ot feels like this gen will be just like last but with a slightly smaller gap. Many ppl i know tht were pro 360 that said theyd go ps4 have decided to just stay xbox? Tht policy change has really done MS good
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#166Rome218Posted 1/17/2014 4:01:30 AM
BeefEaster posted...
lol, topics like this always give me a good laugh

you're all bickering like you have some sort of personal stock in these companies and sales numbers effect your life in some way.....but they don't......AT ALL

even the people that ACTUALLY DO profit from console sales don't bicker like the sad little fanboys in this topic

you all need to get a life

You're the guy who doesn't have an xbox one and comes here daily and fails at trolling, lol.

You don't like MS or pretend to dislike MS, I dunno. You're here though, you come across as extremely bitter and sad.

The man who comes on here daily to post negative comments is telling people to get a life. ^_^

Guess what, I have a current gen console and you.. are bitter on the boards of a current gen console. You're more obsessed with the Xbox #1 than Xbox #1 fans.
#167181stCommanderPosted 1/17/2014 4:05:49 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Meh

http://ca.ign.com/videos/2014/01/16/xbox-one-vs-playstation-4-the-results-ign-versus

People will buy whatever is available to them in the US during Xmas, and especially on Black Friday

Lol that is what I call ass kicking.
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet
#168InjusticeRebornPosted 1/17/2014 4:37:02 AM
Juzten76 posted...
I love watching those ponies spin.

This. They're like spiders spinning a web of lies and *misinformation. I know they're normally called roaches in Japan, but I think SonySpider could take on...

*And before someone jumps in, I will say that with the latter Microsoft normally has no trouble doing so themselves. :P

But seriously, WOW at all these replies. Some have really got squeezed by this news. It's raining citric acid in this here topic. Q_Q
---
"Maybe all these clowns should chill out and stop trolling me." - MetroidFan9999
#169jing0000Posted 1/17/2014 4:42:30 AM
md22mdrx posted...
It's because the WiiU is terrible and the PS4 was sold out since launch. Since there's plenty of Xbox1s available, they sold more by default.

That and there's actually a few games on the Xbone. Granted I have both systems. Don't really understand why people fight so much over it.
---
none
#170Pixx0Posted 1/17/2014 4:43:28 AM
Looks like US isn't enough for the Xbone to catch up. Perhaps they should release it in japan to give it a fair chance?
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.