Xbox One best selling console in December in the US

#21Peter7656Posted 1/16/2014 3:53:29 PM(edited)
While I agree that the PS4's stock situation definitely helped the Xbox One in December, I hope this shuts up a lot of Sony fanboys. A lot of them were claiming that the Xone was easy to find because of no demand and blah blah blah, when this basically confirms that Microsoft has done a great job at providing supply.

Both consoles are doing great and that's really what is good to see. At the moment I'm only an Xone owner, but considering the small amount of territories and the $100 price difference, I realize that world wide the Xone won't sell as much as the PS4, for now at least.

And at the end of the day, it doesn't matter who is first and second. All that matters is they both sale enough to be supported by third parties and keep the game industry churning.
#22mhunterchumpPosted 1/16/2014 3:52:50 PM
OandA_Pest posted...
mhunterchump posted...
OandA_Pest posted...
Lol

*wonders if TC knows why*

Eh, I'll just let it go. You'll figure it out eventually.

Lol, no reasons can change this fact.

If I had 20 oranges to sell and you had 10 apples to sell in a month, even if you sold out you're 10 apples before I sold all of my oranges, the fact is I sold more fruit than you, period.

This is what the NPD for fruit sales for our month would say:

Oranges - 20
Apples - 10

Oranges would be the best selling fruit for the month.

You running out of product has nothing to do with a total sales in a time frame report.

The true fact is that both sold really well.

Sigh...

Keep spinning.

Maybe one day it will work.

Sigh...

Lol, I love that you say I'm spinning it.

You're right, one day I'll figure out that the bigger sales number is actually not the biggest when comparing total sales! My college education has been wrong this whole time!?!

Mind = Blown
---
PSN/Xbox: mhunterchump ------- Wii U: mhunterARK
twitter.com/MhunterCHUMP youtube.com/mhunterchump
#23TheArcadePosted 1/16/2014 3:53:15 PM
Some would argue no one cares if both are selling great, all about who's the top dog. That's where share holders will be looking.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#24DoukouPosted 1/16/2014 3:53:25 PM
Bobberdong posted...
OandA_Pest posted...
mhunterchump posted...
OandA_Pest posted...
Lol

If I had 20 oranges to sell and you had 10 apples to sell in a month, even if you sold out you're 10 apples before I sold all of my oranges, the fact is I sold more fruit than you, period.

Oranges - 20
Apples - 10

You running out of product has nothing to do with a total sales in a time frame report.

Sigh...

Keep spinning.

That's not really spinning anything, though. That's a pretty solid example. Why not make a counter-point and refute his OP?

Obviously he can't.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#25scoobydoobydontPosted 1/16/2014 3:54:04 PM
Pee Ess 4 got Xboned!
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#26Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 1/16/2014 3:57:37 PM(edited)
Peter7656 posted...
While I agree that the PS4's stock situation definitely helped the Xbox One in December, I hope this shuts up a lot of Sony fanboys. A lot of them were claiming that the Xone was easy to find because of no demand and blah blah blah, when this basically confirms that Microsoft has done a great job at providing supply.

Both consoles are doing great and that's really what is good to see. At the moment I'm only an Xone owner, but considering the small amount of territories and the $100 price point, I realize that world wide the Xone won't sell as much as the PS4, for now at least.

And at the end of the day, it doesn't matter who is first and second. All that matters is they both sale enough to be supported by third parties and keep the game industry churning.

Mostly this but trolls will still troll. This also would have been a lot more lively by now if the PS4 had sold more in the US for December.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#27Juzten76Posted 1/16/2014 3:57:08 PM
Where is your god now ponies!?
#28fallangePosted 1/16/2014 3:58:17 PM
gothmog87 posted...
fallange posted...
KingCafe posted...
Correction: Best selling Entertainment System

It's not really a gaming console.

My car has a radio, I guess it is not a car.

If the car got only 3 tires to make this radio happen, then no. It's per definition not a car.
Use the correct analogy, if you want to prove your point.

What is the xbox's main feature? It plays games
What is the car's main feature? It drives
Ergo, my analogy is valid.

If you don't want to say like a dummy, just keep your mouth shut and your fingers away from the keyboard.
---
have you heard the news?
the dogs are dead!
#29DoukouPosted 1/16/2014 3:58:28 PM
Juzten76 posted...
Where is your god now ponies!?

Being OP in PSABR
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#30OandA_PestPosted 1/16/2014 4:01:46 PM
Bobberdong posted...
OandA_Pest posted...
mhunterchump posted...
OandA_Pest posted...
Lol

Oranges - 20
Apples - 10

Sigh...

Keep spinning.

That's not really spinning anything, though. That's a pretty solid example. Why not make a counter-point and refute his OP?

Should I? The point is already there. PS4 sold out in November. Xbox One did not. Kind of funny to be celebrating this news with that fact in mind.

Ah hell, why even try. My post is just going to be swept under the rug as "fanboyism." I'm a mad sony pony furious by this news, jealous, blah blah blah.
---
Just call me "Pest." One of countless proud O&A Pests.
Pests take over the Scott Ferrall Show '06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y95tboOKVR8