Xbox One best selling console in December in the US

#41SonyPonyTonyPosted 1/16/2014 5:15:58 PM
b-b-b-b-but our preorders were 4 to 1!
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#42unclekoolaid73Posted 1/16/2014 5:19:07 PM
Still cant find the PS4 anywhere, not that im really interested in it right now. The ONE is everywhere and its still behind in total sales? I guess its just not as popular/wanted as the PS4.
#43Sith JediPosted 1/16/2014 5:19:47 PM
But how can this be? According to the hundreds of "still in stock" topics, they were only in stock because nobody was buying them!
#44TrickyPonyPosted 1/16/2014 5:21:17 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Congratz to MS on a fine campaign, winning the Americas and therefore the world despite the lies of Sony ponies.

Its time to go home and have sex with my wife. Everyones invited.

*Puts glasses in inside coat pocket*

Freeze

*shake Rattle & Roll plays over end creditz*

LOL! You just won the internet with this reference
#45TonyKojimaPosted 1/16/2014 5:21:30 PM
Sith Jedi posted...
But how can this be? According to the hundreds of "still in stock" topics, they were only in stock because nobody was buying them!

Sony is still leading in the US and the world lol. Over 2 million more sold.
---
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima
PSN - Guncrazy56
#46Sith JediPosted 1/16/2014 5:23:31 PM
TonyKojima posted...
Sith Jedi posted...

[Citation needed]
#47scoobydoobydontPosted 1/16/2014 5:25:33 PM
Sith Jedi posted...
TonyKojima posted...
Sith Jedi posted...

[Citation needed]

I'd rather he keeps his pants on instead of showing us his "source".
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith
#48OandA_PestPosted 1/16/2014 5:26:08 PM
Didn't PS4 sell more in like 2 regions than the Xbox One did in 13? Ha.
---
Just call me "Pest." One of countless proud O&A Pests.
Pests take over the Scott Ferrall Show '06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y95tboOKVR8
#49regsantotomasPosted 1/16/2014 5:27:58 PM
I'm glad to hear that next gen consoles are doing well. Hell, even the WiiU managed to put up decent numbers. That's the only pleasant surprise to me as a WiiU owner.

As has been well covered, only self-deluded fanatics believed the polls here on GameFAQs or that the popular pre-order numbers meme would actually reflect the market at large.

I'm sure PS4 would have sold even more if they had more available in stock.

Either way, they are BOTH in high demand. It's something to celebrate and not waste time chest thumping.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#50scoobydoobydontPosted 1/16/2014 5:28:16 PM
OandA_Pest posted...
Didn't PS4 sell more in like 2 regions than the Xbox One did in 13? Ha.

Please, tell us about these two countries who are each smaller than most US states. We're dying to hear about Sony selling marginally more in markets that don't matter.
---
''ALL games should at least have single player. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will.'' -aszsith