Xbox One the highest selling console of Decemeber

#51BeefEasterPosted 1/17/2014 10:47:19 AM
^if anyone bothered to actually read what was written you'd see that the xbox fans were the first ones to say that sales didn't matter, not playstation fans

reading comprehension fail
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#52Laylow12Posted 1/17/2014 10:51:19 AM
Carefully worded, cherry picked statement by a PR guy when the fact is they're at least a million behind at this point and Japan is good for at least an instant million sales for PS4.

Stay tuned for an epic soul crushing Sony statement.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#53chaotix42Posted 1/17/2014 11:06:26 AM
Laylow12 posted...
Carefully worded, cherry picked statement by a PR guy when the fact is they're at least a million behind at this point and Japan is good for at least an instant million sales for PS4.

Stay tuned for an epic soul crushing Sony statement.

The only souls that would be potentially crushed are those with jobs in a closely-related field or the sad, lonely fanchildren that plague these boards. Getting news of a death in the family is soul-crushing. Getting laid off is soul-crushing. News of one gaming console selling more than another isn't soul-crushing. If it soul-crushes you, then please, skull-crush yourself.
---
GT: Falchion Sensei
#54BIackWindPosted 1/17/2014 9:45:04 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Reginleif20 posted...
methosagain posted...
Larry Hryb ‏@majornelson 6s

NPD: Xbox One and Xbox 360 were the top selling consoles for each generation in the US in December. 908k (Xbox One) and 643k (Xbox 360)

So? It still has crappy games

You're confused. Xbone is the one that has good games, PS4 is the one with nothing to play.

Yes, on Opposite Day.