What would you like for a revision of the Xbox One in a few years?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What would you like for a revision of the Xbox One in a few years?
2 years ago#1
I have a couple things. 1. Make it smaller, 2. Make new controllers that have a rechargable built in battery like the PS4 when they update it. 3. Get rid of the power brick, make an Xbox with a built in power supply. 4. The latest update all ready in the system.
2 years ago#2
Smaller and make an Xbox one controller that looks like an Xbox 360 controller.

And I will say that the Xbox slim model was a significant upgrade from the original 360. It felt more solid and the internals ran smoother. I was impressed
2 years ago#3
Shaolin015 posted...
Smaller and make an Xbox one controller that looks like an Xbox 360 controller.

And I will say that the Xbox slim model was a significant upgrade from the original 360. It felt more solid and the internals ran smoother. I was impressed

I have the E model. I'm very impressed with it. The cords are small, such as the power brick and the components. They're tiny, I would prefer cords that were small in the future. I agree with the controller though, its ugly imo. The 360 controller was amazing in terms of aesthetic, as well as performance. But I think they should also add the internal battery in the controller, as it's kind of the standard now.
2 years ago#4
Multi colors I know stupid but I would of loved this in white.

For most part I don't have any complaints

I have my power block hidden as well as all my cords maybe ad another hdmi input so I can plug my Apple TV in as well, I wish these two companies where not competing I would love just to have an Apple app that I could stream my movies from easily
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
2 years ago#5
Why would anyone want a built in rechargeable battery a controller? So you like the idea of tossing the controller when the battery stops holding a charge? Do you like having fewer options by not having the choice to use AA batteries?

I would much rather have things as is as far as the controller batteries on the Xbox One (and 360) goes. If you want a rechargeable battery...use a rechargeable battery. If you want to have a spare rechargeable battery to swap in...you can do that. If you want to just use AA batteries you can also do that. having those 3 options are much better than just having a rechargeable battery built in.
2 years ago#6
DugFreez posted...
Why would anyone want a built in rechargeable battery a controller? So you like the idea of tossing the controller when the battery stops holding a charge? Do you like having fewer options by not having the choice to use AA batteries?

I would much rather have things as is as far as the controller batteries on the Xbox One (and 360) goes. If you want a rechargeable battery...use a rechargeable battery. If you want to have a spare rechargeable battery to swap in...you can do that. If you want to just use AA batteries you can also do that. having those 3 options are much better than just having a rechargeable battery built in.

I have the original dual shock 3 controller that came with the MGS4 bundle for the ps3 and it still holds its charge. this nonsense where you have to buy your own batteries is just that...nonsense.
PSN: Gidoza
WiiU: Gidoza
2 years ago#7
A SKU without the Kinect.
I'd like to play DayZ on consoles.
People who agree: 2
2 years ago#8
Valkyriareaper1 posted...
I have a couple things. 1. Make it smaller, 2. Make new controllers that have a rechargable built in battery like the PS4 when they update it. 3. Get rid of the power brick, make an Xbox with a built in power supply. 4. The latest update all ready in the system.

Make it powerful. Seriously I wont touch it until they make it decent in power.
In the entire games industry, Nintendo has done the best job of managing their franchises in the long term. EGM
2 years ago#9
I think it would be great if they could add a troll-repellent coating.
2 years ago#10
CaIiber345 posted...
A SKU without the Kinect.

dream on
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What would you like for a revision of the Xbox One in a few years?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived