What would you like for a revision of the Xbox One in a few years?

#1Valkyriareaper1Posted 1/16/2014 6:29:41 PM
I have a couple things. 1. Make it smaller, 2. Make new controllers that have a rechargable built in battery like the PS4 when they update it. 3. Get rid of the power brick, make an Xbox with a built in power supply. 4. The latest update all ready in the system.
#2Shaolin015Posted 1/16/2014 8:44:23 PM
Smaller and make an Xbox one controller that looks like an Xbox 360 controller.

And I will say that the Xbox slim model was a significant upgrade from the original 360. It felt more solid and the internals ran smoother. I was impressed
#3Valkyriareaper1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2014 10:54:20 PM
Shaolin015 posted...
Smaller and make an Xbox one controller that looks like an Xbox 360 controller.

And I will say that the Xbox slim model was a significant upgrade from the original 360. It felt more solid and the internals ran smoother. I was impressed

I have the E model. I'm very impressed with it. The cords are small, such as the power brick and the components. They're tiny, I would prefer cords that were small in the future. I agree with the controller though, its ugly imo. The 360 controller was amazing in terms of aesthetic, as well as performance. But I think they should also add the internal battery in the controller, as it's kind of the standard now.
#4FinzFan4lifePosted 1/17/2014 1:36:22 AM
Multi colors I know stupid but I would of loved this in white.

For most part I don't have any complaints

I have my power block hidden as well as all my cords maybe ad another hdmi input so I can plug my Apple TV in as well, I wish these two companies where not competing I would love just to have an Apple app that I could stream my movies from easily
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#5DugFreezPosted 1/17/2014 1:42:38 AM
Why would anyone want a built in rechargeable battery a controller? So you like the idea of tossing the controller when the battery stops holding a charge? Do you like having fewer options by not having the choice to use AA batteries?

I would much rather have things as is as far as the controller batteries on the Xbox One (and 360) goes. If you want a rechargeable battery...use a rechargeable battery. If you want to have a spare rechargeable battery to swap in...you can do that. If you want to just use AA batteries you can also do that. having those 3 options are much better than just having a rechargeable battery built in.
#6JuuzhPosted 1/17/2014 1:49:10 AM
DugFreez posted...
Why would anyone want a built in rechargeable battery a controller? So you like the idea of tossing the controller when the battery stops holding a charge? Do you like having fewer options by not having the choice to use AA batteries?

I would much rather have things as is as far as the controller batteries on the Xbox One (and 360) goes. If you want a rechargeable battery...use a rechargeable battery. If you want to have a spare rechargeable battery to swap in...you can do that. If you want to just use AA batteries you can also do that. having those 3 options are much better than just having a rechargeable battery built in.

I have the original dual shock 3 controller that came with the MGS4 bundle for the ps3 and it still holds its charge. this nonsense where you have to buy your own batteries is just that...nonsense.
---
PSN: Gidoza
WiiU: Gidoza
#7CaIiber345Posted 1/17/2014 1:57:40 AM
A SKU without the Kinect.
---
I'd like to play DayZ on consoles.
People who agree: 2
#8the_real_onePosted 1/17/2014 1:58:24 AM
Valkyriareaper1 posted...
I have a couple things. 1. Make it smaller, 2. Make new controllers that have a rechargable built in battery like the PS4 when they update it. 3. Get rid of the power brick, make an Xbox with a built in power supply. 4. The latest update all ready in the system.

Make it powerful. Seriously I wont touch it until they make it decent in power.
---
In the entire games industry, Nintendo has done the best job of managing their franchises in the long term. EGM
#9archibald3Posted 1/17/2014 2:23:51 AM
I think it would be great if they could add a troll-repellent coating.
#10Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 1/17/2014 2:51:08 AM
CaIiber345 posted...
A SKU without the Kinect.

dream on
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."