dark soul 2,,, should come to xbox one.. its a no brainer as to why not

#1shads3055Posted 1/16/2014 6:41:52 PM
the fact that it wont is dumb. the company should want to make more money and get more sells on all systems. why even think about it I would just be like make it happen
#2skermacPosted 1/16/2014 6:50:08 PM
MS has more money than Sony, I wonder why they didn't offer some to be multiplat? They spent a lot to make Titanfall exclusive so I know MS has money to burn.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#3mewmew42Posted 1/16/2014 6:51:17 PM
I dont get it either

One of the best arpg ever

It makes me cautious buying last gen, coz 2 months later they might release next gen

Tomb raider, Diablo 3 have conned me, might see more of "unconfirmed ports" to make more money
#4userfrigginamePosted 1/16/2014 6:53:23 PM(edited)
Can't blame ya. Early new gen console adopters are begging for more games.
#5DaLaggaPosted 1/16/2014 7:12:55 PM
mewmew42 posted...
It makes me cautious buying last gen, coz 2 months later they might release next gen

Tomb raider, Diablo 3 have conned me, might see more of "unconfirmed ports" to make more money

This is why I love being a PC gamer. There are no "generations" and so things like this aren't an issue.
#6TheSilentRavenPosted 1/16/2014 7:23:37 PM
I hope there is Dark Souls 2 port so I can break my new controllers out of frustration.
#7DeadCeIIScoutPosted 1/16/2014 9:01:02 PM
DaLagga posted...
mewmew42 posted...

This is why I love being a PC gamer. There are no "generations" and so things like this aren't an issue.

You update your hardware though, same thing
---
"Xbox on." "Xbox, reassure me of my purchase."
http://images.latinospost.com/data/images/full/22543/amazon-poll.jpg?w=600
#8DaLaggaPosted 1/17/2014 12:40:48 AM
DeadCeIIScout posted...
You update your hardware though, same thing

It's not the same thing at all because when I update my hardware all my old games still run and I don't need to have multiple systems hooked up side by side just to play my library of games.
#9thestickerPosted 1/17/2014 12:41:54 AM
It probably will
#10the_real_onePosted 1/17/2014 12:52:11 AM
DaLagga posted...
mewmew42 posted...

Let us learn from this smart guy, he is here to show us the way.
Please post your twitter and Facebook account, we need to learn more from him!
---
In the entire games industry, Nintendo has done the best job of managing their franchises in the long term. EGM