Greenberg tweets out more interesting NPD facts related to software sales.

#11EllesarienPosted 1/17/2014 7:39:32 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
benjimain posted...
cruelbird posted...
So people on Xbox buy more games?

(Hey Sony, this is where the money is made. Maybe make some games that your fans will buy?)

This hasn't tracked digital and Sony is crushing MS worldwide in software and hardware. Try again.

Awww... don't get all butthurt - your precious PS4 is still the bestest, most dominating console on the market.

Hilarious how you fly into a rage and have to trot out your incredible fanboy bias just because some XB1 games are selling well.

Why does that make you cry so much?

He's not really a gamer. He wants games on a different console to fail. Welcome to the life of a console shill.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#12benjimainPosted 1/17/2014 7:44:39 AM
Ellesarien posted...
Ahhhh...The poor PS4 fanboys. Can we all shed a tear for them today....they are a little grouchy.

I know, man... I am grouchy. First place, best first party studios, controller, most powerful hardware, superior multiplats... it's such a drag...
#13Exodus_PrimePosted 1/17/2014 7:45:05 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
benjimain posted...
cruelbird posted...
So people on Xbox buy more games?

(Hey Sony, this is where the money is made. Maybe make some games that your fans will buy?)

This hasn't tracked digital and Sony is crushing MS worldwide in software and hardware. Try again.

Awww... don't get all butthurt - your precious PS4 is still the bestest, most dominating console on the market.

Hilarious how you fly into a rage and have to trot out your incredible fanboy bias just because some XB1 games are selling well.

Why does that make you cry so much?

Haha soo true.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#14benjimainPosted 1/17/2014 7:46:27 AM
Aww all the Xbonies trying to reassure themselves. Hilarious. Then again, only dead last urchins could celebrate their console outselling one that isn't available to buy right now. That is desperation in its rawest form.
#15-Oath-Posted 1/17/2014 7:47:05 AM
Are those "in the US" statistics or worldwide? If they are worldwide, congrats.

"In the US" means very little though. If this is Xbox at its best and it's trailing by over a million. They have issues.
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
#16benjimainPosted 1/17/2014 7:48:26 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17benjimainPosted 1/17/2014 7:48:26 AM
-Oath- posted...
Are those "in the US" statistics or worldwide? If they are worldwide, congrats.

"In the US" means very little though. If this is Xbox at its best and it's trailing by over a million. They have issues.

Yup. Outsold by PS4 in both NA and worldwide while the PS4 is heavily supply constrained and Bones are clogging up game stores' backrooms and shelves, with the managers not knowing what to do to get rid of 'em.
#18BobberdongPosted 1/17/2014 7:50:23 AM
benjimain posted...
Aww all the Xbonies trying to reassure themselves. Hilarious. Then again, only dead last urchins could celebrate their console outselling one that isn't available to buy right now. That is desperation in its rawest form.

Outselling is still outselling, regardless of how or why.
---
Any man who's afraid of hiring the best ability he can find, is a cheat who's in a business where he doesn't belong.- Atlas Shrugged
#19EllesarienPosted 1/17/2014 7:52:14 AM
benjimain posted...

My Lord, if being happy that the gaming industry is thriving is desperation...what is spending 24/7 on a competitors board just to downplay anything positive?

Psychotic? Dysfunctional? Incredibly lame? I'm going with all of the above. Watching you cry all day long on here is going to be a riot.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#20Demon_AckerPosted 1/17/2014 7:52:28 AM
Helllllllla HURT!
---
http://i.minus.com/iTBEmtq51B2ie.gif http://i.minus.com/ibxZBsrHJIljjP.gif http://i.minus.com/i1TgYGVJ7b8KZ.gif