Greenberg tweets out more interesting NPD facts related to software sales.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Greenberg tweets out more interesting NPD facts related to software sales.
2 years ago#21
-Oath- posted...
Are those "in the US" statistics or worldwide? If they are worldwide, congrats.

"In the US" means very little though. If this is Xbox at its best and it's trailing by over a million. They have issues.

So let me get this straight::

1) XBO is $500 more

2) Released like 2 weeks later

3) Is not a gaming machine supposedly

4) Is in 13 markets compared to 53

5) Only sold more because supposedly, moms and dads, bought XBOs for their spoiled brats, only because PS4 was out of stock.

6) Oh PS4 was OOS so how can it sell.

Right....
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
2 years ago#22
Ellesarien posted...
benjimain posted...
Aww all the Xbonies trying to reassure themselves. Hilarious. Then again, only dead last urchins could celebrate their console outselling one that isn't available to buy right now. That is desperation in its rawest form.

My Lord, if being happy that the gaming industry is thriving is desperation...what is spending 24/7 on a competitors board just to downplay anything positive?

Psychotic? Dysfunctional? Incredibly lame? I'm going with all of the above. Watching you cry all day long on here is going to be a riot.

QFT
---
Any man who's afraid of hiring the best ability he can find, is a cheat who's in a business where he doesn't belong.- Atlas Shrugged
2 years ago#23
MS is spinning numbers like they always do.

Worldwide sales is in favor of the PS4 because Sony is expanding outside of the US. MS is entirely focused in the US for the moment.

Worldwide Sony is dominating Microsoft.

In the US, Sony still leads in sales in combination.

MS only got December in the US, Sony got November in the US. Sony got November and December worldwide.

They will try to win any battles they can at this point but in the end, MS will never catch up to Sony especially when JPN launches.
---
Currently Playing: ACIV, Starbound, Borderlands2
PSN/XBL : VietOne
2 years ago#24
Exodus_Prime posted...
-Oath- posted...
Are those "in the US" statistics or worldwide? If they are worldwide, congrats.

"In the US" means very little though. If this is Xbox at its best and it's trailing by over a million. They have issues.

So let me get this straight::

1) XBO is $500 more

2) Released like 2 weeks later

3) Is not a gaming machine supposedly

4) Is in 13 markets compared to 53

5) Only sold more because supposedly, moms and dads, bought XBOs for their spoiled brats, only because PS4 was out of stock.

6) Oh PS4 was OOS so how can it sell.

Right....

The NPD#'s have finally broken them.

What they need is some fun games to play to take their minds off those numbers...oh wait...
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
2 years ago#25
Demon_Acker posted...
Helllllllla HURT!

It's like showing light to vampires.
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
2 years ago#26
Soon enough we'll see that "this is how long people play on Xbox!"

You have to admit, they are getting really desperate. Of course Dead Rising sold more on Xbox. It's not on PS4 lol

If Xbox comes out on top in NA, that's cool, but the millions of PS4s across the world would like to have a word with you.
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
2 years ago#27
Ellesarien posted...
benjimain posted...
Aww all the Xbonies trying to reassure themselves. Hilarious. Then again, only dead last urchins could celebrate their console outselling one that isn't available to buy right now. That is desperation in its rawest form.

My Lord, if being happy that the gaming industry is thriving is desperation...what is spending 24/7 on a competitors board just to downplay anything positive?

Coming from you....LMAO
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
2 years ago#28
benjimain posted...

Just can't stand it, can you? Look at you - fists all balled up to rub your eyes raw from your sweet, delicious fanboy tears!!

Pathetic - go play your awesome console and don't worry about us - after all, you're the one on the board of a console you profess to hate, simply because your weak constitution won't allow you to rest until you assure the entire world that your plastic box of chips and wires is WAY better than the other one!

What a noble, mature cause - and the way you go about it - pure brilliance!!!!

I hope your parents realize what an amazing, self confident individual they've raised! Kudos to them on a job well done!
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
2 years ago#29
-Oath- posted...
Soon enough we'll see that "this is how long people play on Xbox!"

You have to admit, they are getting really desperate. Of course Dead Rising sold more on Xbox. It's not on PS4 lol

If Xbox comes out on top in NA, that's cool, but the millions of PS4s across the world would like to have a word with you.

I'm a gamer. I want the PS4 to do extremely well. I don't even know what to call "gamers' that want one of the major consoles to fail and their games to suck.

What do you call yourself so I can just use that term in the future?
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
2 years ago#30
Buddy got scarred for life because of all the PS3 bashing that happened last gen.
He's now taking his revenge on Xbox fans who most likely have nothing to do with that bashing.

THAT'S JUSTICE, BABY
---
http://i.minus.com/iTBEmtq51B2ie.gif http://i.minus.com/ibxZBsrHJIljjP.gif http://i.minus.com/i1TgYGVJ7b8KZ.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Greenberg tweets out more interesting NPD facts related to software sales.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived