Greenberg tweets out more interesting NPD facts related to software sales.

#41nableetPosted 1/17/2014 12:04:01 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
ReconXBL posted...
www.twitter.com/aarongreenberg

Some good #NPD SW facts: #XboxOne YTD 2013: 4.8M retail games vs. 4.2M for PS4. COD & BF4 both sold better on #XboxOne.

Last #NPD fact: 1st/2nd party (exclusives) SW sales for #XboxOne 1.5M units vs. 599K for PS4. Led by Dead Rising, Forza 5 and Ryse.

DR3 526K, FM5 457K, RYSE 431K.

Hello.

Insane to think that each of those games is almost equal to the PS4's combined.

I wonder how Killer Instinct did.

I've been informed that these figures don't include the official bundles which, if it's anything like the UK, means the PS4 may have "lost" a number of sales because you can't actually get hold of a system without it being the official knack or Killzone bundle. Not sure whether unbundled xbones are available in the US? Or unbundled PS4's for that matter?

Please correct me if I am wrong! Just trying to post something I haven't seen discussed.
---
GT - Tyfighta23 PSN - N/A
#42CapnStankyPosted 1/17/2014 1:16:43 PM
benjimain posted...
Lol if in doubt start laying insults out and trying to play the psychoanalyst like Elles and claim others are in tears like that dead last supporter above.

Oh yeah it's agonising... being first place, having the best upcoming exclusives, having that superior online, controller, multiplats, graphics, sales, you name it.

OMG what am I to so with these direst of circumstances! LOL

I love seeing how upset all of this makes you. The delicious tears of the fanboy. So rich with salt. Mmmm Mmmmmmmm.
#43Exodus_PrimePosted 1/17/2014 1:24:08 PM
CapnStanky posted...
benjimain posted...
Lol if in doubt start laying insults out and trying to play the psychoanalyst like Elles and claim others are in tears like that dead last supporter above.

Oh yeah it's agonising... being first place, having the best upcoming exclusives, having that superior online, controller, multiplats, graphics, sales, you name it.

I love seeing how upset all of this makes you. The delicious tears of the fanboy. So rich with salt. Mmmm Mmmmmmmm.

His tears LITERALLY I mean LITERALLY have flooded this board. It is glorious.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#44benjimainPosted 1/17/2014 1:32:18 PM
CapnStanky posted...

http://i.imgur.com/RvuZb2W.png

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
#45kcypher2000Posted 1/17/2014 2:56:23 PM
benjimain posted...
CapnStanky posted...

http://i.imgur.com/RvuZb2W.png

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Youre desperate dude, give it up. Oh and expect things to only get worse for sony as the drought really sets in.
#46dj___rollPosted 1/17/2014 3:21:10 PM
Quote:CapnStanky posted...
benjimain posted...

His tears LITERALLY I mean LITERALLY have flooded this board. It is glorious.

@Exodus_Prime

Another poster not smart enough to use the word literally correctly.

On topic: nice sales for MS. I'll be curious to see if they can sustain these sales in NA.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.12