Titanfall or my GF.....? Help me out

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall or my GF.....? Help me out
2 years ago#11
ITT: Stupid questions deserve stupid answers.
2 years ago#12
Expensive restaurants are overrated, take her to casual restaurant that isn't expensive (not a cheapo one though), then you have money for Titan & the Controller too :D
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
2 years ago#13
fallange posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/68352977

You keep beating me to it. Lol.
A GameFAQS Troll attacked for +12 damage!
"It is our destiny...to not have to get jobs." --Lord Vader
2 years ago#14
Words of advice...

You can cook your own nice dinner for her for a fraction of the cost and also look like the best man in the world in her eyes.

She's happy, your happy, you own titanfall and the controller. Win win
GT- GnarKills Currently Playing - CoD Ghosts(360/X1), Ryse, Dead Rising 3, NBA 2K14(X1), Battlefield 4(X1), Killer Instinct, Lego Marvel(X1), AC4:Black Flag(X1)
2 years ago#15
Trust me your GF
Revan "JASON!" Not changing this sig till Kotor 3 or ME4 releases 10/8/13
2 years ago#16
CaIiber345 posted...
fallange posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/68352977

You keep beating me to it. Lol.

I just got Rick trolled' :(
GT- GnarKills Currently Playing - CoD Ghosts(360/X1), Ryse, Dead Rising 3, NBA 2K14(X1), Battlefield 4(X1), Killer Instinct, Lego Marvel(X1), AC4:Black Flag(X1)
2 years ago#17
Your priorities are not straight and you're obviously too childish to be in a meaningful relationship. She will realize this and dump you eventually. Because of this, I advise you pull off the band-aid now. Buy your boyish toys and let the pieces fall where they inevitably will anyway.
2 years ago#18
You should bang her mother.
Squeeze your mother's neck... 'til the kicking stops... the memories stop!
2 years ago#19
Darkitachi54 posted...
I am so pumped for Titanfall, but my GF and I's anniversary is on the release date, and I paid for some real expensive restaurant, but if I go out to dinner I wont have enough money to buy Titan Fall and the sweet controller, so I might need to wait like two weeks before I can buy. Should I cancel on her or should I just accept the fact that I can't get Titanfall on release :(

dude no offence but video games should be on the bottom of your important list like gf,family,friends. dude you will regret when i was a freshman i picked games over friends and i regret it soo much i missed homecoming because of it
2 years ago#20
Darkitachi54 posted...
Gaming4dummies posted...
Your GF is your hand.

Buy the game.

Should've known moronic trolls like you would reply, real gamers respond please.

A real gamer doesn't have to ask.

See you in Titanfall!
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Titanfall or my GF.....? Help me out

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived