If you have Windows 7 or higher you can "play to" the Xbox One (and 360) from PC

#1CapwnDPosted 1/16/2014 8:46:18 PM(edited)
On Xbox One you have to have the video app (or audio app if you're doing music) installed. On your PC, anything that is in the "video" or "audio" library will have the option to "play to>>Xbox One".
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#2knightimexPosted 1/16/2014 9:58:29 PM(edited)
lol,
kind of pointless

I'll just stick to playing said things on PC.
No point in using more power to do something so meaningless.
---
I spanked you as a baby, I'll spank you now. B****!
-Evil Betty
#3TBONE_OGPosted 1/16/2014 10:02:15 PM(edited)
knightimex posted...
lol,
kind of pointless

Great for you, but you just posted something so meaningless. Number one problem with GameFAQs posters. Someone posts some useful info, then smug poster replies FOR NO REASON but to show how smug and uncool he is.

Thanks for the info, TC.
---
Always O.G.
#4bessy67Posted 1/16/2014 10:03:36 PM
knightimex posted...
lol,
kind of pointless

Hmm, should I listen to my music on my crappy laptop speakers or my nice soundbar with sub? Decisions, decisions...
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#5TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/16/2014 10:04:24 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
knightimex posted...
lol,
kind of pointless

Great for you, but you just posted something so meaningless. Number one problem with GameFAQs posters. Someone posts some useful info, then smug poster replies FOR NO REASON but to show how smug and uncool he is.

Thanks for the info, TC.

Saving money on the electric bill is uncool?
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#6knightimexPosted 1/16/2014 10:07:08 PM
bessy67 posted...
knightimex posted...
lol,
kind of pointless

Hmm, should I listen to my music on my crappy laptop speakers or my nice soundbar with sub? Decisions, decisions...

Both my PC and Consoles are connected to the same monitor.
So this "feature" is beyond useless to me.
---
I spanked you as a baby, I'll spank you now. B****!
-Evil Betty
#7ZAKDUDEPosted 1/16/2014 10:13:11 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8CapwnD(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2014 10:48:44 PM(edited)
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
knightimex posted...
lol,
kind of pointless

Thanks for the info, TC.

Saving money on the electric bill is uncool?

If you're goal is to use less money on electronic devices, then perhaps you and that other troll should stop trolling message boards and wasting the money it takes to power your browsing devices. And no, I'm not talking about in this topic. Both of you (or you and your alt, whatever) know what I'm talking about, as does anybody else here who knows who's who.

But no, it's abundantly clear that your sole purpose is to get attention any way you can. So you go ahead and enjoy your rein of being known as "annoying guy at gamefaqs". Good luck with that.
---
#9josuna123Posted 1/16/2014 11:13:38 PM
Question.

All my music is in the iTunes format and not the windows media player format.

Would I have to convert my entire iTunes library into windows media format, or can I just pull out the songs from the iTunes folders onto my desktop and play them from there?
#10CapwnD(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2014 11:18:58 PM
josuna123 posted...
Question.

All my music is in the iTunes format and not the windows media player format.

Would I have to convert my entire iTunes library into windows media format, or can I just pull out the songs from the iTunes folders onto my desktop and play them from there?

I'm not sure if Itunes format works, but you certainly don't have to move files around.

You can add a folder to your music library so that it is able to be shared with other devices. Right click your music library and select "add" to add a folder to the library.
---