Does anyone seriously think Xbox One can outsell PS4 in NA?

#1Paul_AtreidesPosted 1/16/2014 9:56:40 PM
LTD? All I hear is that the US is Microsoft territory and that the Xbox One will win the US.

Well, the numbers are in for December, and with PS4 completely sold out, and Xbox One having ample supply, Xbox One only sold like 10k more than PS4. PS4 is the best selling next gen console in the US through the first holiday season.

So as PS4 gets more stock in NA, does anyone even have any doubt that NA is Sony Land this gen?
#2bessy67Posted 1/16/2014 9:58:47 PM(edited)
Everyone should have doubt. 360 crushed PS3 here and you're basing your views that USA will suddenly become Sony land off of 2 months of sales. Maybe it will turn around this gen but it is way, way, way too early to tell.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3zinsindettaPosted 1/16/2014 9:58:20 PM
ZZZzzzZZZzzz
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#4aszsithPosted 1/16/2014 9:59:04 PM
Paul_Atreides posted...
LTD? All I hear is that the US is Microsoft territory and that the Xbox One will win the US.

Well, the numbers are in for December, and with PS4 completely sold out, and Xbox One having ample supply, Xbox One only sold like 10k more than PS4. PS4 is the best selling next gen console in the US through the first holiday season.

So as PS4 gets more stock in NA, does anyone even have any doubt that NA is Sony Land this gen?

I've bolded the parts which answered your question. Thank you for saving me from having to type it out for you.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#5Paul_Atreides(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2014 10:02:50 PM
aszsith posted...
Paul_Atreides posted...

I've bolded the parts which answered your question. Thank you for saving me from having to type it out for you.

You miss the LTD part? And if PS4 wasn't sold out it probably would have decimated Xbox One sales.
#6garcia_jxPosted 1/16/2014 10:06:01 PM
Paul_Atreides posted...
aszsith posted...
Paul_Atreides posted...

You miss the LTD part? And if PS4 wasn't sold out it probably would have decimated Xbox One sales.

Sony should have better production facilities
#7teehee23Posted 1/16/2014 10:06:16 PM
Paul_Atreides posted...
aszsith posted...
Paul_Atreides posted...

Coulda, woulda, shoulda, blah, blah, blah.
You can speculate all you want but Xbox #1 is the best selling console in December.

As for the topic= Xbox #1 has aces to play: no Kinect model and a price drop while ps4 has no such ammo. Xbox #1 could do it and wins!
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#8I_VTEC_Power_IPosted 1/16/2014 10:08:38 PM
zinsindetta posted...
ZZZzzzZZZzzz

---
Xbox Live : I VTEC Power I PSN : I_VTEC_Power_I
Bring back Honda F1
#9Jedi454Posted 1/16/2014 10:08:51 PM
Paul is a Pony fan.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#10CaIiber345Posted 1/16/2014 10:09:01 PM
After my post, only business analysts, stock holders, corporate employees of Sony and Microsoft, and fanboys can post about sales numbers.

Go.
---
A GameFAQS Troll attacked for +12 damage!
"It is our destiny...to not have to get jobs." --Lord Vader